"Thank god, I swear I thought I was going to kill that guy-" Jungkook almost squeaks when he looks up and sees the exact person he's referring too, sitting silently in his chair by their dinner table. Jungkook doesn't even think twice before grabbing the blanket and pulling it over his head, hiding behind the back of the sofa. He thought he had gotten better at meeting new people... not pure-blood's apparently. 

Jin sighs loudly, Taehyung chuckles and Chanyeol just looks confused. Yeah, didn't expect that from a person that was about to kill him not long ago. Taehyung stands up and walks over to the couch, leaning over the back and gently grabbing the blanket. At first, Jungkook doesn't move an inch but he soon feels a hand ruffle his hair and he can't help but peek outside.

Jin stands beside Chanyeol with a small smile, "don't worry, he's just very socially anxious. He's not good with new people."

"Oh," Chanyeol replies and looks back as Taehyung leans down to probably kiss his mate, it's hidden by the couch. Chanyeol has observed Jungkook a lot, but since he was mostly with Taehyung he didn't get the impression that Jungkook was this shy. Well, he's shy himself so he guesses it makes sense, that's just a part of being a pure-blood in the world that they are living in.

When a few minutes have passed, Taehyung gets Jungkook up and the boy stands awkwardly in front of Chanyeol, looking down at the floor.

"Hello," the brunette says kindly. Jungkook blushes and his eyes keeps going from Chanyeol's before escaping and staring at some random spot in the room.

"H-Hi..." it's so strange to smell another true-blood. Jungkook has never tried that before and honestly, it's kind of... nice? He doesn't feel the need to cower down as much or hide his scent, it's like he can finally be himself without seeming like a selfish alpha who wants to rub his scent everywhere. 

"I'm sorry for the trouble... but I didn't know what else to do," Chanyeol giggles and scratches his neck, "it's incredible being so close to another true-blood."

Jungkook looks up with big eyes and nods, "y-you feel that weird sensation too?"

"Yeah, it's ticklish almost," the younger replies. Taehyung had asked his age earlier and it turns out the boy is two years younger than Jungkook. 

"Not to ruin your little moment or anything, but I really want to know what happened or my heart might never calm down," Jin breaks in from the back, pointing at the table to indicate that the others should take a seat. Without objecting, they all sit down around the table and patiently waits for Chanyeol to start talking. 

"I'm sorry if I have... seemed creepy with the whole 'stalking' thing but... it was just because I had to be sure my senses weren't messing with me. I couldn't believe at first that Jungkook was a true-blood and even less that he was going to the same school as my... mate," he begins.

"Suho is really your mate?" Jungkook asks quietly. His sworn enemy and bully since first grade is not someone he wants to deal with at all, so he hopes Chanyeol isn't going to ask for help to bring them together or something. That would end in total disaster. 

"Yes... or well, he's mine but he rejected me 5 years ago," the younger states.

Taehyung chokes on some of the water he was drinking and Jin quickly starts clapping the boy's back to help him breathe again. Rejected? It happens so rarely that it's almost impossible to believe, but with Suho everything is possible he guesses.

"Rejected you? Shit- you must be in pain?" Jin asks when he has made sure Taehyung isn't dying anymore. Chanyeol slowly nods and fiddles a little with his hands on top of the table.