11- The Plan

DAY SEVEN

"Okay.. everyone seems to be sleeping." Ginny whispered and they nodded, going through the door that led to all the teachers' rooms.

"So which one is hers?" Blaise whispered, looking at all the doors.

"Hey.. that one says storage, we can try that?" Pansy pointed to the door and the four made their way to it immediately. Theo opened it carefully and peeked through. It was safe and they all went in, closing the door softly behind them. It was only a table with a box on it, and book shelves all around.

Ginny went towards the box, and it didn't budge. "Stand back." She muttered and she slammed it on the ground, and it opened.

"What do you think you're doing?" Pansy hissed. "They could have heard!"

"It's okay, it's open now, that's all that matters." She replied picking it up.

Theo came from around the bookshelf with the key in his hand and he sighed, throwing it to the side to see what was inside the box.

"A paper, and it says "The spell to get into Hogwarts: Paranasia" That's good, we have the spell, now we need out wands."

Ginny put the paper in her pocket and made sure it wouldn't fly out. They all now looked around on all the shelves and Pansy spotted a room in the back.

"Guys, guys guys guys guys." She whispered repeatedly behind her and they all followed her voice. Theo tried opening it.

"It's locked." He looked at Pansy and he smiled, moving out of the way for her.

She smiled back and hit the door with her foot, and the door flew open. Ginny and Blaise pat her on the back and went in.

Theo held her hand and gave her a quick kiss, rushing them both into the room.

"Ah, I see." Blaise said. The four all stood side by side at the sight. Their wands were floating in a line in front of them. Blaise tried reaching out and Ginny smacked his hand.

"Come on Blaise, it's obviously a trap!"

"Oh.. " He rubbed his hand.

"I think we should just grab them, and run. They can't stop us, we have our wands!" Theo told them and they had almost considered it.

"Okay but first, we need an escape route, so we know where to go straight away after we get our wands." Ginny explained.

"If it helps, I peeked through a door and saw a staircase leading upwards." Pansy said, looking up at the ceiling with them.

"That's our best shot." Theo shrugged and quickly grabbed his wand.

They all gasped as they saw him quickly make his way out.

They grabbed their wands and ran. Pansy started leading the way.

"Who's apparating?" Ginny asked while running fast behind Pansy.

"I will." Theo said. He was good at apparating, and had to learn much more harder things than his friends when he was a Death Eater, as well as Draco and Blaise.

Pansy reached the door and blew it open, rushing up the stairs.

They were surrounded by fields and fields of grass, and didn't know where to go, but it didn't matter.

The four ran but Pansy suddenly fell to the floor and they quickly all looked back.

"Come back here!" McGonagall said, pointing her wand at them. They didn't listen, and Theo picked up Pansy and ran as fast as he could with her. He didn't know what she was hit with but her eyes were closed. She was slowly opening them.