10- Ginny, Pansy, Theodore, Blaise

DAY SIX

"Blaise, you've been at it for hours, days even, just give it a rest." Ginny sighed sadly. He turned to her in disbelief.

"When did you start giving up? What happened to you?" He asked her as she sat down on the dirty wooden floor. She stayed silent and looked at her hands in her lap.

"As a matter of fact, what happened to all of you?!" He demanded to Theo and Pansy.

"Give it a rest mate, McGonagall won't let us out if you keep trying to break out." Theo sighed and lay his head on Pansy's shoulder.

"No! We left Draco and Hermione there, we have to go get them! Ginny, Pansy, you're her best friend! Get up and help me!" He pleaded with them.

"If you keep banging on the door, she'll never let us out." Pansy said, moving Theo softly off of her and getting up. She helped her friends up.

"Listen guys, we need to behave, so she'll let us out and trust us, then we can-" She motioned for them to lean in. "-we can apparate to Hogwarts, and save them."

Blaise sighed. "That will take days." He leaned back on the wall.

"It won't, McGonagall will trust us straight away." Ginny said starting to agree. They all nodded and sat down with their backs against the wall, and slept. Ginny was close to Blaise, Theo close to Pansy.

It was uncomfortable but it was their fault they ended up here.

SIX DAYS BEFORE

"McGonagall! There's still people in there!" Ginny said running up to her with her three friends behind.

"Who? We've already gathered everyone!" She said over the alarm.

"Draco Malfoy and Hermione Granger are in there Miss!" Pansy said pointing towards the castle.

She sighed. She left them in her office while trying to figure out why they were in trouble.

"I'm afraid we don't have time, we have to go and hide." McGonagall sighed but as soon as they heard her they ran back into the castle after their friends.

But they didn't get very far, when suddenly they felt a pull behind them, and they ended up in the small cell.

"You can't go after them." McGonagall said from behind the door, looking at them through the small opening. The four got up and banged on the door.

"Give us our wands!" Theo yelled.

"You can't do this to us!" Ginny said trying to kick the door.

"You've just left them there, with the Death Eaters!" Pansy struggled against the metal bars of the door.

"You won't even go and help them?" Blaise asked and she sighed.

"As soon as the alarms stopped, the windows and doors automatically close up, unable to escape, that is if they use the special spell for it."

"Why can't you let them out then?" Ginny spoke up angrily.

"Then the Death Eaters would get in, they are more safer in the castle." And she turned and walked away.

"They have all sorts of magic. They came into the school once they can do it again!" Pansy yelled from behind her, but she continued walking.

"LET US OUT!" Theo started banging on the door but it did nothing. Pansy grabbed his hands and inspected them. They were all bruised and bloodied. He looked at her sadly and she led him away to the back of the room.

"Why are you doing this?" Blaise pleaded.

"It's for your own good, Mr Zabini, you'll only get hurt trying to face dark wizards, who have trained for far longer than you have." She smiled sadly. "If you stop struggling and show that you have no intention to run back to save your friends, then I'll let you out with the other students." And with that, she turned away.

But Blaise continued banging against the door, while Ginny looked on sadly.

There was no way they could escape, it was probably enchanted with magic.

PRESENT TIME

"Wake up, students." McGonagall said to them and they woke up. "You won't go and save them?" She told them sadly and they nodded sadly back.

"We won't." Blaise tried to act sad through his clenched teeth.

"W-We were angry at first but we thought it over and we see your point, Headmistress." Ginny said putting a hand on Blaise's shoulder, telling him to calm down. McGonagall smiled and opened the door and they smiled faintly and got out, one by one. They wondered when they'd receive their wands back.

"And you won't be receiving your wands, for now." She said from behind them and Blaise almost wanted to have at her but contained himself.

"Yes we understand." Pansy said with her head low and they turned to join the other students in a really big room. The four all went to sit in a corner by themselves.

Theo started chuckling, and Blaise joined in too.

"Why are you laughing?" Ginny asked confusedly. Pansy looked on and put a hand on Theo's shoulder.

"Are you okay, love? Finally turned crazy?" She smiled and he smiled at her and shook his head, resting his hand on her thigh.

"The old bag doesn't know we can apparate without a wand!" Blaise whispered happily and he burst out into smiles with Theo.

"Wait.. so we could go right now?" Ginny asked putting a hand on Blaise's shoulder, and the four were now huddled in a small circle.

"Yes! So let's go!" Theo whispered but Pansy stopped them.

"But we need wands to fight the Death Eaters if we see them, and we can't apparate inside, we need the special spell to open the doors."

The boys faltered slightly and weren't happy anymore.

"Not to worry, it's almost night time, we're all awake, right?" Ginny asked and they all nodded. They'd all taken a nap earlier, they didn't really know if it was night or day anymore, since their base was underground.

"Then when McGonagall sleeps, we'll go take our wands, find the spell, and leave this dirty place!" Ginny whispered the orders and they all nodded, and waited for the night to come.

They wanted to save their friends, determined.

***

SAME TIME

Hermione paced the Ravenclaw Common Room.

She was scared.

She was on her own, and he'd left to grab something he had forgotten from the Hufflepuff Common Room, and refused for her to go with him.

Good riddance! She thought angrily. If he didn't want her help then fine, but she hoped nothing would happen to him. She made her way to the couch to sleep.

A noise of shuffling feet woke her right up. And it didn't just belong to one person, it belonged to a group.

***

Draco calmed himself down, and made his way to the Ravenclaw Common Room.

He ran his hand through his hair multiple times. He needed to get back quickly to Hermione.

As he made his way back he saw a group of Death Eaters, quickly shoving himself into a small closet.

He peaked out of the small hole of the door and sure enough, they carried Hermione out, muffling her yells.