Love at First Sight

Seth's POV

I'm at my first concert and I'm 19. A 19 year old at a concert? In my opinion I think it's normal since its Pierce the Veil. I was near the mosh pit wishing I could go in. As the concert was about to end I saw a beautiful girl with black hair and gorgeous brown eyes walk toward me. I couldn't resist taking to her.

"H-hi" I studdered.

"You alright?" She said back to me with a smirk.

I couldn't help but ask her name.

"If you don't mind m-may I ask, what's your name?"

"My name is Jazmine" Jazmine said while rubbing a bruise and scar she got from moshing.

"My name is Colby, but my friends call me Seth" Seth said nervously while checking out her bruise and scar from the mosh pit.

"You have a really nice name Seth" Jazmine giggled.

"Thanks, hey, why don't you come by my place and I can take care of that bruise and scar for ya" Seth said while rubbing the scar and bruise on her arm.

Jazmine's P.O.V.

"Sure! I have no ride home anyway.."

"Why don't you?" Seth questioned.

"I-I don't really have a good relationship with my family, most of them are alcoholics or drug addicts. Also I got abused a lot when I was younger and almost got taken awa-" I stopped and looked up at Seth and saw his eyes watering.

"You alright?" I asked Seth, while trying not to think of bad memories.

"Yeah, let's just talk more when we get to the car" Seth told me while tearing up.

Seth kneeled down and picked me up and brought me to his car because he could spot a small bit of blood dripping down my arm. He opened the door for me as I sat down.

"Thanks" I replied while we lock eyes for at least 5 seconds.

Seth's P.O.V.

I hopped into my car and started it up. I thought to myself 'should I tell her about Dean? No, I shouldn't he's hardly home anyway' but it slips out of my mouth.

"Hey Im currently living with one of my friends named Jon, but people call him Dean. He's really nice and laid back until you get on his bad side." I giggled.

"I don't get people on their bad sides that often I'm usually quiet" Jazmine said while looking at her wounds.

We finally got out of the parking lot and got onto the road.

Jazmines P.O.V

I looked outside the window staring out at the night lights on buildings lighting up the town and roads. I turned and looked at Seth and saw him smirk. I knew he was looking at me. 'I think I have a crush on Seth... No! I can't! I just met him 2 hours ago! But his two toned hair is just so perfect along with his biceps, and I absolutely love his voice.' I finally spoke up.

"So are we friends now?" I said sounding like a complete idiot.

"Of course, what kind of question is that?" Seth replied giggling.

"I knew it was a stupid question." I said back to Seth.

"No it wasn't sweetheart" Seth said rubbing my head.

We finally arrived at Seths place.