"No, it's not. I can't tell you how small I feel right now. He is my brother, I feel I could have out some sense in him. But I can't help you. And I don't like it."
He blamed himself.

I hugged tae tightly and my dam was broken again. The waterworks started automatically. I cried ten minutes straight in his arms.

"Let's kick his ass babe."

I chuckled a bit. "No! No! It's not needed. I don't want to relate myself to him anymore. He needed freedom right? I will give it to him. No more strings attached."

"Jiminie."
Tae whispered.

"We are done Tae. There's a limit till I can face all this. Every time something happens I get to know from someone else and not from him. Did he not trust me? What I did wrong?"
I moaned.

He rubbed my back. And keep me in his arms for hours. He forced me to watch Disney movies. Disney movies don't have age. He keeps making jokes about jungkook and how he will burn from the ozone layer depletion. Does it make sense? I don't care right now.

But I can't deny I keep checking my phone every half an hour.

There still a hope inside me that says he will come to me and apologise. I will show some attitudes and then after a time, I will forgive him. But he's not doing anything and that is breaking my heart more and more every second.

The whole day I received no message from Jungkook neither any calls. He didn't even come to see me. Tae was with me all day. Keeping me sane.
Does jungkook really want this?

Was all this fake?

*****

It was now Tuesday and three days after the party drama. After the split.

And nothing from Jungkook.

Today I decided to go to school. K already missed it yesterday. But I can't deny that I didn't go to school yesterday in hope what if jungkook wanted to talk to me and I was in school. So I skip it.

But nothing. Void.

I enter the kitchen and saw mom cooking and dad was back hugging her.

"Hey, dad and mom."
I whispered.

"Oh jiminie! Come, breakfast is ready."
Mom said enthusiastically.

"Is tae coming for breakfast?"
Dad asked looking at me in care.

I nodded at his question not wanting to let out words. There was soon yelling heard. And we all know who was here.

"Jiminie~~~"
He sang all the way from door to the kitchen.

I smiled at him. And he hugged me tightly, kissing my head. Yoongi hyung is so lucky. Why I have to fall for Jungkook?

But then we don't choose who we love. It the stupid heart.

"Let's eat now."
Dad announced.

The breakfast was cheerful. More like all three trying to cheer me up. I was grateful but the ache in my heart was still there. And I want it to go. I want jungkook but my self-respect stops me from running to him.

We and tae finished our breakfast and we were down on road to the school. We walked to school hand in hand and Tae talking about Got7 disbanding and the memes he saw on their freedom. My mood was lifted a little. A little, the main word.

Only jungkook can cure this ache. But he doesn't want to.

Is it possible that we want a thing but don't want it at the same time? Does this happen with you too?

We reached our school grounds. But when I was going to enter the school I saw a car. Not a car but the people around it. Jin hyung, Yoongi hyung, Hobi hyung and Namjoon hyung. My eyes quickly searched for a specific someone. And I suddenly felt disappointment in myself.
He was not here.

Why I am still hoping?
Baka jimin.
Move on.

But I can't control my legs running towards them. I ran to them and was getting depressed by seeing their facial expressions.

"Why you all are here?"
Tae questioned. Oh, I forgot I was with him. But I felt alone even in the crowd.

They all looked at me. And it scared me to death. What happened now.

"Jiminie please calm down."
Namjoon hyung assured.

But I can't be calm. Everything around me is spinning. Air. Jungkook. I need both at this moment but I can't feel both.

Jin hyung hugged me. Warmth. He started to sway us left to right and rubbing my back. It felt good. After some minutes when I was in control of myself I asked ignoring my conscious yelling at me to just run away.

"Why you a-are here?"
I whispered.

They all look dreadful. What was happening?! Someone tell me. But my voice is lost.

"He is gone."
Yoongi hyung announced.

I don't understand. Where is my voice when I need it? When they saw the confused and painful expression on my face. Their expression falls more.

"He didn't contact you?"
Hobi hyung asked. Hope in his voice.

"N-no."
I whimper.

"Fuck."
Namjoon hyung cursed. But he never does that.

"Jiminie breathe okay and listen to us."
Yoongi hyung pleaded and I nodded involuntarily.

"Jungkook left for America today. For his scholarship."
Jin hyung confirmed.

And that was the only thing I remembered before I collapsed.

He left me.

He don't want me anymore.

VOTE • COMMENT • FOLLOW
🌼