Ep11: Super Cartoon Universe Bros.

Začít od začátku

Deadpool: Who said that?

???: You're wondering where you are and why you're here, yes? My name is professor Egad. Welcome to the Mushroom Kingdom.

Squidward: Mushroom Kingdom?

Spider-man: Hold on. Why are we here?

Egad: Mario. Luigi.

The gang get themselves up and looks around the castle and see that this is the same castle that Peach lives in. They turn around and the two brothers Mario and Luigi are standing right in front of them.

Patrick: Look, it's Mayo and Linguini!

Mario: Actually its-a Mario and Luigi.

Deadpool: I have a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.

Harry: What are we doing here?

Egad: We brought you here because you all are heroes like them.

Squidward: And?

Luigi: And we need-a your help.

Mario: You see, after Bowser kidnapped the Princess, there was another wormhole just like-a Egad's. But it was-a red, and what came-a out were metal-a soldiers with strange weapons and shot out red lines of light-a.

Spider-man: Metal soldiers? Lines of light? Strange weapons? K.Rool.

Luigi: Who's-a K.Rool?

Mario: Remember, Luigi. He used to be enemies with-a our friend, Donkey Kong.

Deadpool: And now he's the grand commander of the droid army.

Squidward: No wonder they want us here.

Egad: You see, Bowser took her not to his castle, but to K.Rool's fortress instead. And one of his generals are occupying that very castle.

Harry: Well we got no time to lose then.

Dopey nods in agreement and puffs up for the adventure.

Mario: Come on everyone, let's-a go!

Deadpool: Finally, an actual Mario adventure.

Egad: Be careful. Those droids are with Bowsers koopalings and are more stronger in numbers.

Spider-man: We'll be careful.

Heading out of the castle, the heroes go for the first world. The world had lush green grass, vivid mountains, and beautiful landscapes.

Squidward: Boy do I wish I were to live here. Better than with the two morons I have to live with.

Harry: Right-o.

Mario: We have to be-a quick. Goombas are-a everywhere.

Deadpool: Then what are we waiting for. Let's do this.

Deadpool runs up to a goomba and kicks it up in the sky.

Patrick: Wow!

Mario: Mama mia!

Spider-man: Look out! More goombas!

Deadpool sees more goombas incoming, with some mounted with small blaster turrets.

Deadpool: Yep, definitely K.Rool.

The goombas with the turrets fire at Deadpool and he runs and jumps up to one of the floating platforms. He goes and jumps up on one of the power up blocks. The block opens up a fire flower power up.

Deadpool: Aw yeah. Gimme.

He jumps up and gets the power up and smacks it in his chest and he begins to turn into a fire from, with white and red all over him.