Seventeen chepter

Start from the beginning

CARLOS:"If that means you're going to admit you like him,then yes,no problem.If you're going to keep shitting, then we know who needs to get away."

ALANN:"Okay, yes.I'm looking for this because jealousy kills me when I look at you.Satisfied?Are you happy now?"

CARLOS:"No.I already knew that.And I think Victorio knows too.You can't control yourself."

ALANN:"You have Lucas.For that reason, stay away from Victorio.I'll tell you this only once, Victorio is mine.If I see you kissing him again or touching him like that, you'll regret being born."

He threatens me and hits me on the shoulder as he leaves. I think he's so angry now that he could kill someone. That means I managed to challenge him. Well, Victorio, prepare your lips well for later.Oh and get ready to honor me with a meal in gratitude.

VICTORIO.P.O.V.

Exhausted, I sit on one of the ramps and put a skate next to me. It was already dark outside.

When I start to change the song on the playlist, I hear Jack shouting something. I take off my headphones to hear him.

JACK:"Victorio,let's go home.Come on."

I nodded and at that moment Alann appeared.

ALANN:"We're going to stay a little longer? Will you?"

He looks at me with those mesmerizing eyes.Are you even asking me?

ME:"Yeah."

JACK:"Okay.See you then at the party tomorrow...Oh,and...Make sure you can walk tomorrow"

ALANN:'He will,don't worry."

W...What?

He waved at us and left.Carlos and Lucas walked in front of him and talked.

Alann climbed the ramp and sat down next to me.He sat quite close and our shoulders touched.I shuddered at his touch.

ME:"Why did you want us to stay?"

ALANN:"I love this place.It's especially nice at night."

He rested his head on his knees and turned to me.

ME:"Yes, it is.I often sneak out at night and come here."

ALANN: l"Didn't you say you didn't like being alone?"

ME:"No.I love being alone.But completely alone.I hate people around me.It's not the same when you walk down an empty street and a street full of people."

ALANN:"Why do you hate people so much?"

ME:"I don't hate any of them personally.I just don't like it when I'm surrounded by hundreds of people.I feel bad then."

ALANN:"But why?...Come on,you know you can tell me.The only thing I can do is help you."

ME:"It's not something that's easy to fix, Alann."

ALANN:"It doesn't matter what it is...I like you the way you are.I'm not looking for a better version of you,okay?"

ME:"You said you liked me."

I look at him in disbelief,and he was already completely red.I think he just now understood what he said.But it can also be in a friendly way.It's not a big deal.Right?

ALANN:"You know what I mean."

I sigh deeply. Should I tell him? I didn't say this to either Lucas or Jack. Why do I even need to tell him something so personal?

ME: "It's not easy...it's not easy for me to talk about it."

ALANN:"It's just me.If you want,I'll hold your hand."