Seventeen chepter

Start from the beginning

ME:"I know,right?"

CARLOS:"Listen...I'm really horny right now.It wouldn't be nice for you to challenge me.And I get turned on you,remember that."

ME:"Now I'm sure you're horny about Lucas."

CARLOS:"True.He's completely my type.I want to go slow,so I have to keep little Carlos in my pents.So don't challenge me, because very dirty things can happen between you and me."

ME:"Here?In a skate park?"

CARLOS:"It's dark,you know?"

ME:"Fuck off,Carlos.Alann's here.And Lucas."

CARLOS:"I know,unfortunately.Let me tell you,I have to go to Lucas.Alann will kill me if I keep flirting with you."

ME:"Yeah right...Just go."

When he set out to go,I hit him back.I slowly hit him on the ass and start laughing.

CARLOS:"Thank you very much.I'm even worse now."

ME:"Just go to Lucas."

CARLOS:"You little pervert."

He skated to Lucas, and I continue to skate.

CARLOS.P.O.V.

When I walk away from Victorio I hear someone's harsh voice calling out my name. I turn and see Alann in front of me.

CARLOS:"Hey, what's up, man?"

ALANN:"Can you come for a minute?"

CARLOS:"Sure"

He went to the corner of the skate park and I followed him.I already know what he wants.Of course he's jealous.

CARLOS:"Say it."

ALANN:"I know you're in love with Victorio."

CARLOS:"I thought you and he had already solved it?"

ALANN:"Oh, we are,but I don't believe it.I see how you look at him?"

CARLOS:"Like I'd kiss and fuck him?Oh, I would."

ALANN:"Shut the fuck up."

He grabs my shirt and nails me to the fence.Okey,that's hot.Why can I be serious and not horny for once in my life?

ALANN:"I want to tell you to get away from him.At least get back to the just friend zone."

CARLOS:"I'm not sure the two of us were ever just friends."

ALANN:"Well, now you will be."

He got away from me.

CARLOS:"Why would I listen to you?"

I decide to test him a little more.Please don't hit me. At least I'll be sexy with a bruise.Shit.I'll fucking regret it.

ALANN:"Because you're not good for him."

CARLOS:"And who is it?You?"

ALANN:"I didn't say that.I just warned you to stay away.Carlos, trust me, you don't want to challenge me."

CARLOS:"Are you gay?"

ALANN:"What?"

CARLOS:"You're obviously jealous.Listen,I don't know what's in your pretty head,but everything here is pretty clear."

ALANN:"It's not your business."

CARLOS:"If not,then this conversation is not necessary."

ALANN:"Just stop doing gay things with him."