my heart dropped as i let out an "ok" before rushing to my car,heading them arguing inside as i pulled out the garage.

i connected my phone to my car,before dialing Aaliyah's number and waiting for it to pick up.

ring.

ring.

ring.

"hey,it's aaliyah,if you're hearing this,it's probably because i'm ignoring you,call again later."
the line beeped.

"liyah,baby please answer,where you at?call me back."
i hung up the line as i continued to make the short drive to school.

once i got there,i stepped out of my car,speed walking into school,just as junior caught up with me.

"hey aaron,so look i was thinking—what's up?"
he asked as he walked with me.

i shook my head slowing down my pace,trying to calm down as i stopped at my locker.

"i haven't heard from aaliyah since yesterday.have you seen her?"
i raise my eyebrows getting out my first book.

he shook his head as he looked around at the other students,rushing through the hallways,trying to get to class.

"i haven't talked to her since that day at the shop,i can ask Anthony if you want?"

i nodded letting him know that that would be good as i said bye to him while closing my locker.

i walked to my first class,sitting in my seat,trying my hardest to clear my mind,and focus on the lesson in front of me.

-

the day is almost finished and i still haven't seen or spoken to aaliyah,and i'm still slightly worried.

did i do something wrong?

is she upset?

even after junior asked Anthony where she was,nobody had conjured up an answer.

i was also half expecting to to show up in last period,having some excuse like she forgot to charge her phone or something.

at the end of the day,all four of us were standing by my locker,hallways empty,and still completely clueless.

"none of y'all have called or heard from James?"
destiny asked,chewing her nails nervously.

everybody shook their heads looking around.

i shrugged.
"does anybody even have his number?"

they all shook their heads as we stood in the middle of the hallway,concerned.

"what about miles,where is he?"
i ask.
destiny stepped up.

"i haven't heard from him all day either."
she let out.

finally an idea came to mind.
"ok,let's all just meet up at aaliyah's house,see if anything or anybody is there."

they all agreed nodding before we split up leaving the building and getting into our cars.