Wu Kai didn't pay any attention to her sister, turned around in disgust, adjusted her emotions before going back to the banquet hall, and found Wu Tong and Qin Ge before they left.

"Xiaokai." Wu Tong's impression of his cousin is still very good.

"Second sister, brother-in-law." Wu Kai greeted politely.

"I heard Wu Tong mentioned you." Qin Ge finally showed his first smile since entering the banquet hall.

"Thank you for coming today." Wu Kai knew that Wu Tong could come to his company's annual meeting tonight, and he really regarded himself as a relative.

"I heard you entered the company?" Wu Tong asked.

"As a deputy manager in the marketing department, I want to learn slowly from the bottom." Wu Kai said.

"Great," Wu Tong praised.

Wu Kai smiled, then suddenly leaned down and hugged Wu Tong in Qin Ge's disgruntled eyes, and said with some emotion: "Sister, look at you like this, I'm relieved."

"Release." Qin Da rarely saw this little uncle holding his wife so he wouldn't let go, and suddenly he opened it with his own hands.

Wu Kai let go of Wu Tong and saw Qin Dashao glaring at himself coldly, suddenly blinking at Wu Tong and said, "This time I feel relieved."

Wu Tong poo laughed out loud.

"Let's go, let's go home," Qin Dashao dissatisfied urged.

"Go back so early?" Wu Kai wondered.

"Xiaoyuan helps me watch Feifei at home, we have to go back earlier." Wu Tong said.

"I have been a little busy recently and haven't asked Xiaoyuan to hang out, and wait for me to meet him in a few days." Wu Kai said.

"OK, let's go first." Wu Tong waved his hand.

Young Qin Dao hugged his daughter-in-law, carrying a noisy crowd, and protected Wu Tong step by step toward the gate. When the gate was reached, the waiter handed over Wu Tong's coat.

Qin Ge reached out and took his wife's coat and shook it vigorously, then wrapped her tightly in her coat and looked at Wu Tonglu's calf in the air. He felt distressed: "What a dress to wear in such a cold day."

"There are air conditioners inside and outside the car, it's not cold." Wu Tong shook his head with a smile.

Young Master Qin put his daughter-in-law back in her arms, and the two went out of the hall silently, took the elevator to the parking lot, and drove home.

When the two arrived home, Feifei was asleep in the company of Xiaoyuan. Wu Tong treated the quilt for the two children, one big and one small, turned off the lights, and returned to Qin Ge's bedroom.

Young Master Qin, who was busy for a day, was finally able to hug his wife in a hurry.

"Wife-in-law, I want to go to a place." Qin Ge said suddenly.

"Where?" Wu Tong asked.

"W City."

"Then ... we are going to the New Year." Wu Tong thought about the New Year in a few days, and naturally he should go after the New Year.

"We will start tomorrow, take Feifei, we will fly over, and then change the bus, we can come back in three days, and it will be the Chinese New Year." Qin Ge had already planned.

"So urgent? Is it important there?" Wu Tong asked.

"The Martyrs Cemetery is on the outskirts of W City. Feifei's father and my comrades-in-law are all there." Qin Ge paused, trying to make his tone not sound up and down. "I want to see them."