Chapter 3

A week later, Qin's Building.

Uncle Wu was sitting nervously and expecting in the conference room. He frequently looked at the door to see if Xiao Qin had come.

Secretary Liu, who came in to help him change his coffee, reassured: "Mr. Wu, you will wait a little longer. The general manager has already finished talking. It is estimated that he will be here in another ten minutes."

"Okay, no hurry, no hurry." Wu Ershu sat down a little awkwardly.

Secretary Liu returned to the secretary's office and asked Assistant Anna: "Is the Wu's food cooperation case ready?"

Anna found the information and handed it to Secretary Liu: "It's alright, it's just Sister Liu. This President Wu came to talk about cooperation. Why didn't you even bring an assistant?"

Anna has been in Qin's for three years. Like such a big cooperation, both parties brought a team to discuss. This was the first time the boss personally came to the door.

"Isn't it possible to cooperate?" Secretary Liu said meaningfully.

"Is it really like the company rumored, this cooperation is for the marriage of young and old?" Anna seemed to find the truth on her face.

"Speak less, do more things." Secretary Liu scolded, and he didn't know who spread the rumors.

After a while, Qin Huai walked in, and Secretary Liu immediately stood up and greeted him, saying: "General Qin, this is the cooperation plan of Wu's Food. President Wu has been waiting for an hour in the second conference room."

"Well." Qin Huai took the document but didn't read it. He turned directly to the second meeting room.

Uncle Wu waited for an hour and finally came to President Xiao Qin, and immediately stood up excitedly: "Mr. Xiao Qin."

"Sorry, Mr. Wu has been waiting for a long time." Qin Huai said apologetically.

"It's okay, it's okay, I came too early." Wu Ershu said, but his eyes were aimed at the document held by Qin Huai.

Qin Huai smiled and said nothing, sitting opposite Wu Ershu, and put the cooperation plan handy: "Mr. Wu, we have studied your cooperation plan, the feasibility is very high, we are very interested in cooperation."

"Then ... that's really great, it's our pleasure to cooperate with Qin's." Uncle Wu's eyes lighted up, and his excitement was overwhelming.

"But ..." Qin Huai suddenly turned sharply.

"Is there any problem?" Wu Ershu asked instantly.

"Oh, don't be nervous. In addition to cooperation, we are married, so we should be more intimate." Qin Huai laughed. "It's just that my mother wants to invite Miss Wu Tong to have a light meal in our house next Wednesday, which is to promote each other's feelings.

"Wu Tong?" Uncle Wu shocked, "She ..."

"Is there any problem?" Qin Huai asked with a smile, but inadvertently tapped the cooperation plan on hand.

After a short period of consternation, Wu Ershu quickly reacted. What Lenovo said last time when the Qin family left in the hotel last time, Wu Ershu knew that the Qin family was about to change people, and the marriage partner became his niece Wu Tong.

"Okay, we must arrive on Wednesday." Wu Ershu said.

"Okay, then next week I will ask Wu to talk to you about the specific plan. If there is no problem, the first funds will come in later." Qin Huai continued.

"Okay." Uncle Wu knew in his heart whether this person would come to Wu's, whether he could really cooperate or not, depends on the dinner on the weekend.