Chapter 53

In order to accompany Feifei to learn to speak, Wu Tong and Qin Ge took two days off, took Feifei to the place he usually went to, taught him to know different things, and learned to say their names. When they got home, the two accompanied Feifei to play puzzles, inadvertently guiding him to talk more. Even the family of three played landlords again, so that the most slippery words of Feifei added "Wang fried, plane, company, I won." In addition to "Father and Mom".

After all, they both have work and ca n't stay with Feifei for a long time. So two days later, the two decided to send Feifei to the interest class. They wanted to have Li Zihao 's little talk, and Feifei would learn faster.

Wu Tong took Feifei to the door of the classroom and squatted down to ask: "Mother put some snacks in the schoolbag. You will remember to give them to the children for a while. But don't you eat more than you know."

Feifei nodded cleverly.

"Ok??"

"Fei Fei knows." Fei Fei smiled embarrassedly and replied, thinking of her mother's request to talk more.

"Fei Fei is awesome." Wu Tong rubbed Fei Fei's soft hair and said, "Mom will pick you up from work. You are here to play with Xiaohao and Liangliang."

"Feifei knows." Feifei nodded and agreed.

"And ... the phone watch on your hand, my mother taught you to use it yesterday. Call Mom and Dad if you have anything to know." Wu Tong used to use the watch function of the phone watch to probe the situation of Feifei, now Feifei can talk, so Feifei can call herself if she has something to do.

"Feifei knows." Feifei raised the watch on his hand and retold the things his mother told herself last night. "The first key is dad, the second key is mom. If you can't get it ... press three." No ... the key ... is the phone of grandparents ... at home. "

"What else?" Wu Tong encouraged.

"In case of ... danger ... dial button 4 ... 110." Feifei replied.

"What else?" Wu Tong continued to ask.

"Remember ... the phone of Mom and Dad ... the address of the house ..." Fei Fei answered.

"Do you remember?"

"Fei Fei ... remember." Fei Fei's memory is good. Yesterday, Mom and Dad remembered Fei Fei as soon as they reported their mobile phone number, and they remembered their home address.

"We Feifei is the smartest child." Wu Tong couldn't help holding Feifei and kissed again.

Feifei blushed and smiled a little shyly.

"Fei Fei, you're here, I haven't seen you for several days." Li Zihao, a friend sent by my father, saw Fei Fei from afar, ran away from his father, and ran to Wu Tong say hello.

"Little ... Howe." Feifei remembered the name of his little playmate, although he never shouted.

"Fei Fei, Fei Fei, are you calling me?" Li Zihao saw that the child he had known for more than a month was finally willing to talk to himself, and he jumped up and down with excitement. Speak. "

Professor Li Ran, Li Zihao's father, also came over at this time, and naturally heard Fei Fei's voice just now, looking at Wu Tong with some surprises and doubts.

Wu Tong nodded at the other party with a happy face, and Professor Li Ran immediately understood that although he didn't know the reason, Feifei recovered, so he happily said to the other party: "Congratulations."

"Thank you."

Feifei naturally saw the father of his little friend, remembering that her mother had taught herself, and seeing the elders wanted to say hello, so when Professor Li 's eyes fell back on him, Feifei immediately greeted him with a smile on his face: " Uncle ... good uncle. "