Chapter 32

Because of his good mood, Lu Qin ran two more laps than usual when he woke up early. When Wu Tong returned home with his breakfast, Wu Tong had just finished grooming.

Wu Tong took the breakfast in the hands of the man and said, "After so much sweat, go to take a shower."

Qin Ge smiled, and kissed from the back while his wife turned around. Wu Tong was startled, and then the charming white man gave a glance.

"Daughter-in-law, you are so beautiful." Qin Ge couldn't help saying.

"Go to take a shower, and just watch after you wash." Wu Tong said with a smile.

"Follow your orders." Qin Ge promised playfully, and walked into the bathroom with his bare body.

Wu Tong set up breakfast and went to the bathroom to see if Fei Fei had brushed his teeth. Fei Fei saw her mother coming in. She cleverly took her teeth to check Wu Tong. Wu Tong smiled comfortably and took the child out of the bathroom to help him Change clothes.

After the mother and son were almost busy, Qin Ge also took a shower, and the family of three reunited at the breakfast table.

Wu Tong took two small dumplings for himself and Feifei, and put all the rest in front of the man's eyes, because Qin Ge usually eats so much, even with Wu Tong and Feifei's appetite.

Wu Tong took out a piece of paper and wiped off the soy milk in Feifei's mouth, and when he took back his hand with satisfaction, he saw the man and put his face together.

"There is nothing in the corner of my mouth today." Wu Tong has completely adapted to the boy-like habit of men every morning.

After listening to Dao Qin's brows without wrinkles, he picked up the soy milk on the table, took another sip in front of Wu Tong, and then showed the corner of his mouth full of foam.

Wu Tong rolled his eyes but still reached out to help the man clean.

The man sat up straight with satisfaction and ate the rest of the buns. Feifei blinked and glanced at the soy milk cup he had emptied, a little sad.

"Feifei, didn't you eat enough?" Asked Wu Tong, who was hungry and noticed Feifei's movements.

Feifei shook his head, and then suddenly noticed that there was a green onion in the bun filling at the corner of his mother's mouth. As soon as his eyes lit up, he removed a paper towel like Wu Tong, and then stretched his hands on the table to reach Wu Tong.

Wu Tong froze and asked, "What's wrong? Is there something on my face?"

Feifei nodded.

"Would you like to wipe it for me?" Understanding Wu Fei's intention, Wu Tong happily walked in, and was pulled back halfway by the man.

The man leaned in, licked his tongue, and sat back with satisfaction.

Feifei saw that the green onion at the corner of her mother's mouth was gone, so she sat back in her seat with disappointment. Wu Tong gave a glance to the man, and then took the initiative to get to Feifei's eyes and pointed to the corner of her mouth.

Feifei's small face became clear again, and the little hand wiped it carefully with a paper towel, and he couldn't see his father's saliva anyway.

"You despise me." The man looked at Wu Tong aggrievedly.

"Aren't you going out to buy wedding candy? Don't hurry up and eat out." Wu Tong felt very tired after eating breakfast.

Young Dao Qin, who was told by his wife, quickly resolved the breakfast, and then actively helped the wife clean up the dining table. The family of three happily got on the jeep.