Chapter 62

Although it was the weekend, Qin Ge and Wu Tong left early considering that both the old man and the child slept early.

Qin Huai saw his brother-in-law's car leave, and then turned to help Chu Yun open the door of the driver's seat.

"Don't you send me back?" Chu Yun asked tentatively.

"You came by car." Qin Huai said.

"Then next time ... Will you pick me up?" Chu Yun stood in front of the car, looking at Qin Huai with attachment.

"Let's talk again." Qin Huai didn't answer positively.

Chu Yun knew that Qin Huai was not a considerate boyfriend, but what about it? Successful men are always busy, and they are always better than those frivolous boys.

"Then I will go back first, we will change the date." Chu Yun gave Qinhuai a GOODBYEKISS.

"Be careful on the road." Qin Huai helped close the door.

"Goodbye." Chu Yun waved with a smile, and started the car to leave the Qin family villa.

Qin Huai watched Chu Yun's headlights disappear at the corner, and then turned back to walk to the villa.

I remembered the conversation I had with my brother in the study just now.

"After I found that I liked your sister-in-law, I wished to stay with her 24 hours a day, otherwise she would not be happy because she was afraid not to let her go to work. I didn't want her to go to work."

"Sister-in-law suggested sending Feifei to school?" Qin Huai asked.

"Yeah, she said that if I arbitrarily practice, she will divorce me." The daughter-in-law said she was angry, but the daughter-in-law was angry that she would give a divorce agreement. The divorce agreement is only three pages in total. Can you give it anyway?

"Before ... I didn't listen to what my parents and I said."

"Can that be the same?"

What is different, how exactly is it done. Sister-in-law can alleviate the sequelae of the eldest brother, we can't. Sister-in-law let Feifei speak, we don't.

"This is the difference between affection and love?" Qin Huai asked.

"How to say this, I don't know what's going on." Qin Ge summed up, "In short, if you want me to make some kind of change, it is for my daughter-in-law, I will work hard and be happy."

"Even if you don't like it?"

"My daughter-in-law won't let me do things I don't like." Qin Ge insisted on showing affection. "It seems that I changed it voluntarily. As long as I see her smiling at me, I know that I did it right.

"Like someone, you will naturally change for him." Qin Huai remembered a sentence in the book.

"Yes." Qin Ge slapped his thigh and felt that his brother still understood himself.

==

After the car left Huanshan Jadeite, Wu Tong hesitated and said to Qin Ge: "Mom seems to like Qinhuai's girlfriend."

"She's not a good person, take care of her in the future." Qin Ge suddenly asked.

"Huh?" Wu Tong froze for a moment.

"Pretentious, self-righteous, talking round and round, utilitarian and heavy." Qin Ge said with a tongue, "And, it's ugly."

Wu Tong never knew that Qin Ge's mouth could be so poisonous: "People Chu Yunmingming is very pretty."