"Do you think so?" Qin Huai looked at Chu Yun inconceivably, and it turned out to be like this in her heart.

"Qin Huai, you can't break up with me. People in the whole circle know that I am going to marry you, and all know that the Chu family and the Qin family are going to marry." Chu Yun said, "When we get married, our two stocks will rise. , Which is a good thing for both of us. "

"I don't care about these."

Qin Huai repeatedly refused, and Chu Yun finally realized that those things that he thought were important, in fact, Qin Huai didn't care. I misunderstood Qin Ge's importance to Qin Huai and also overestimated the status of money and power in Qin Huai's mind.

For yourself, it is too urgent!

"I ... Qin Huai, we may not be right today. I'll go back today, and we'll make an appointment again." Chu Yun panicked and picked up the bag.

"Chu Yun ..." Qin Huai wanted to make it clear once.

"BYE!" Chu Yun ignored Qin Huai's unspoken words. After a kiss was printed on Qin Huai's cheek, he ran away in a panic, panicked, and some embarrassed accidentally hit a bar guest.

"Sorry." Chu Yun said sorry in his mouth, but rushed out without looking up.

Shen Ximing's good glass of wine was all spilled on his hands. If he couldn't find the culprit, he could only find his boyfriend.

"Eh, Qin Ershao, you are also there, what a coincidence." Shen Ximing ran to Qinhuai and walked over.

"Mr. Shen, I'm sorry, I'll order you another drink." Qin Huai naturally saw Chu Yun spilling Shen Ximing's glass of wine.

"A glass of wine is no problem." Shen Ximing looked at the somewhat depressed Qin Huai and asked with raised eyebrows, "You ... quarreled?"

Qin Huai ignored Shen Ximing, just smiled politely, and then invited the waiter to help Shen Ximing order a glass of wine again.

"Break up?" Shen Ximing then guessed.

"When did President Shen also gossip like this?" Qin Huai said.

"Isn't this boring? Bored people are easy to gossip." Shen Ximing didn't feel embarrassed at all, and admitted frankly that she was really gossip. "What's more ... I predicted that Miss Chu will definitely not marry you into Qin Home, is n't it a little exciting to see the clue? "

Seen by Shen Ximing, Qin Huai was a little embarrassed, but he also knew in his heart that Shen Ximing was not the kind of person who could spread the word everywhere, plus the fact that he was really bored, so with the strength of wine, the two slowly chatted.

"Why did you decide that Chu Yun and I would not have a result." Qin Huai asked.

"I decided to find someone to investigate the major companies in the Imperial Capital and the families behind them before setting up a branch in the Imperial Capital." Shen Ximing laughed, "Your Qin family is ranked first."

"What did you find?" Qin Huai asked with interest

"Nothing was found." Shen Ximing shook his head, "Qin's enterprise has a solid foundation, Chairman Qin's husband and wife are loving, the next two sons are one in the army and one in business, brothers and brothers, there is no family war of dog blood, if not If Qin Da is out of trouble, your Qin family is really a winner in life. "

"Thank you for the compliment." Qin Huai replied very carelessly.

"But the Chu family is different. Chu Xiong's original wife has three daughters in a row, but Chu Xiong wants her son very much, so there are a lot of illegitimate children and illegitimate women. In this environment, Miss Chu can stand out and be able to The ability to manage a subsidiary company alone is evident. "