Qin Da rarely saw that his wife was nervous again, so she helped out loudly: "Don't you see me and Feifei wearing clothes designed by Wu Tong last time, so let Wu Tong do something for you?"

"There is such a thing. I said it. I said it casually. I couldn't think of you kid really remembering it." Father Qin remembered this matter and looked at Wu Tong's smile kindly.

"Since Wu Tong personally did it, let's open it and see." Chu Yun stood aside and suddenly proposed.

"OK, let's see." Qin Mother nodded.

"I'm coming ..." Chu Yun saw that Qin's mother would unpack herself. Before Wu Tong's actions, she reached over and unpacked.

Wu Tong had to withdraw his hand and stood silently beside Qin Ge. Qin Ge glanced at the attentive Chu Yun, his face was a little bad: Didn't this woman see that my daughter-in-law had already reached out and wanted to grab a gift box.

The first two gift boxes are gifts for Qin Father and Qin Huai. Men's shirts look similar. If you look at the fabric and workmanship, Wu Tong chose the most comfortable fabric and tailored it to the size provided by Qin Ge.

"Not bad." Qin Father only glanced.

"Thank you sister-in-law." Qin Huai also smiled and thanked Wu Tong.

"You're welcome." Wu Tong knew they were giving face, otherwise he glanced at it, where to know how good or bad.

When Chu Yun took the third gift box out of the bag, the huge C-GG logo on the black atmosphere gift box appeared in front of everyone.

Chu Yun said a little embarrassedly: "Sister Wu Tong, why is this C-GG, is it wrong?"

Qin's mother, who was originally looking forward to the gift, suddenly had a bad look.

Wu Tong didn't care, just smiled and took the initiative to lift the lid of the gift box to explain: "I heard Qin Ge said that mom particularly likes shawls, and the best fabrics for shawls are in country G. Sure enough, it is difficult to buy in the domestic market, so I I drew a design draft and asked C-GG to order one. I do n't know if you like it or not. "

"The design draft you drew was made by C-GG?" Qin mother surprised, "their shawls are good."

Wu Tong nodded with a smile, Qin Ge was also the most expression of my daughter-in-law on the side.

"Grandma, Grandma, I also participated in the design." Feifei said eagerly.

"You also participated? How did you participate?" Qin mother asked Feifei with her head down.

"Little yellow duck, many, many ..." Feifei said, pointing to the shawl.

"Is there a little yellow duck on the shawl?" Mother Qin reacted, and was a little surprised. How did she still get out of a pile of little yellow ducks on the shawl?

"Here." Feifei pointed to a yellow line on the shawl.

Everyone looked at it curiously, and carefully distinguished it for a long time before vaguely finding the shadow of the little yellow duck from the slender yellow line.

Wu Tong continued to explain: "Feifei said that I painted little yellow ducks on his and Qin Ge's clothes, so your clothes also need to have little yellow ducks. I can't but him, to make it more beautiful, I I deliberately reduced the proportion of the little yellow duck to make it look like this, so that when viewed from a distance, it is an irregular line, and when seen closely, it is the little yellow duck. "

"Is it on my clothes?" Qin Father curiously asked.

"Yes, but I put it on the inside of the cuff, which is usually not visible." Wu Tong said.