"Ding."

(Wife, I can't sleep.) Qin Ge sent WeChat.

(Then you have a cup of hot milk.)

(Why don't you ask me why I can't sleep?) Young Master Qin complained.

"..." Wu Tong can only delete the already typed "I will come back soon" in the phone, and re-enter:

(Why can't you sleep?)

(I seem to have a disease called daughter-in-law and can't sleep.) Qin Dashao created a disease name.

Wu Tong couldn't help touching his forehead and replied weakly: (I drank some wine and waited for me to find a driver, and I went back immediately.)

(I'll pick you up!) Seconds back.

Wu Tong 's refusal has not yet been sent out, and there is another message over there: (I 'm already out, please give me the address.)

I went out so soon, are you sitting in the car sending me a WeChat message? Wu Tong shook his head with a smile, deleted the words in the dialog box, and changed a position.

"Hurry up again?" Shen Ximing asked with a sip of wine.

"Yeah." Wu Tong smiled embarrassedly. "He will come to pick me up later. I will go and talk to Li Min."

"Wu Tong." Shen Ximing suddenly called out Wu Tong who was about to get up, and said with an unnatural expression, "Maybe it is not necessary anymore, but I still want to explain it to you."

"My engagement with Diana was just a deal. I was to stabilize the company's stock price. Diana was to get her father's approval. The marriage contract lasted only one year, during which we met less than three times. I thought you would suddenly come to country M, so ... "Shen Ximing wanted to tell Wu Tong that he didn't want to hurt her or had the idea of ​​pedaling two boats, but the two eventually broke up and said that again What does it mean?

Wu Tong froze for a while before adjusting his emotions. He said with some relief: "Although I know it is late, thank you for telling me."

"Isn't this the main reason for our breakup?" Shen Ximing suddenly understood.

"No." Wu Tong shook his head.

"Sure enough ..." Shen Ximing smiled self-deprecatingly.

The start with Wu Tong was throbbing, the process was beautiful, and the breakup was confusing, but at least the end of today was very successful, Shen Ximing picked up the glass and looked at the woman she had loved in front of her, only wishing the other side everything Good: "Still friends."

"Still." Wu Tong didn't know if other couples could be friends after they broke up. At least Shen Ximing said to her one year ago that she wouldn't pick up this glass of wine, but now, she is relieved.

"Do you know?" Shen Ximing suddenly said with a smile, "When I first returned to my country, I thought I should have disliked you, but now I suddenly feel that I should still like you in my heart."

Wu Tong looked at Shen Ximing, who was suddenly turned in a sudden style of painting. He didn't relax until he saw the catch in the other person's eyes.

"If the Qin family bullies you, remember to be with me." This is Shen Ximing's final demeanor for Wu Tong.

"Thank you." It seemed that there was a warm stream passing through my heart. Wu Tong suddenly thought of Qin Ge at the same time, and said jokingly, "However, if my husband knew it, it would be mad."

Shen Ximing remembered that he had few contacts with Qin Ge. Some of them said happily: "If you say that, I will be relieved."

Let him stun me every time he meets.