"I, help myself, mother." Feifei said.

"Feifei said he would help me, why did you **** his life." Wu Tong said funny.

"Ah?" Qin Ge froze for a moment, and then looked down. Sure enough, Feifei puckered her mouth a bit unhappy. "It's because Dad is bad. Dad has too little eyesight. It won't be good in the future."

"It's okay." The teacher said that if the other party apologized, they must forgive him.

Qin Ge saw Feifei holding a small face, a serious look, it was too cute, he couldn't hold it back, he rubbed his son's head and rubbed it hard, and rubbed Feifei's head like a rattle .

"You lightly." Wu Tong distressed Feifei and rescued Qin Ge's claws, and said distressedly.

"Mom, Fei Fei Halo." Fei Fei faintly leaned on Wu Tong.

"Look at you, why did you work so hard," Wu Tong complained.

"Hey, you stupid boy, why didn't you see you dizzy before?" Qin Ge couldn't help saying.

"Did he say it before?" Wu Tongqi gave the man a blank look.

"..." Suddenly felt Feifei was not as cute as Qin Dashao.

After dinner, the two fell asleep together Feifei, and began another day of regular communication. Qin Ge likes this time very much. Every time he arrives at this time, he will feel extremely at ease and happy.

This is a two-person world unique to them, from body to soul.

"Wife-in-law, was it particularly terrible when I got sick that day." Even the whistle felt that their expression was terrible at the time, and it was really scary to think, Qin Ge asked with some concern.

Wu Tong froze for a moment. From the man's disturbed expression, he thought of the selfie he sent to himself in the morning, as if he guessed something and asked, "What's wrong? What did someone say to work today?"

"They all praise you for being so powerful, saying that I was so scary at that time, and you dare to stop me in the past." Qin Ge said pretending to be casual.

The longer he gets along, the more Wu Tong finds a man with a big face, even a man with low emotional intelligence, who is very sensitive, especially when it comes to himself.

"Do you know why I dare to stop you?" Wu Tong asked with a smile.

Young Master Qin shook his head.

"Because I know you won't hurt me." Wu Tong replied.

Qin Ge's eyes lit up when he heard this answer, and he certainly would not hurt his wife.

"Also, you asked me if your expression on that day was particularly untidy."

Qin Ge waited quietly for an answer.

"I don't remember." Wu Tong raised his hand, holding the man's face like that afternoon, and said softly and seriously, "I just remember that after you saw me, it quickly returned to normal. It looks like it is ... very handsome. "

"Daughter-in-law ..." After Qin Ge heard it, he moved Wu Tong's hand and promised, "Although I never took the initiative to tell you, but I promise you, I must cooperate with the treatment and never get sick again." Now. "

"Husband, promise me something?" Wu Tong said suddenly.

"You say." Young wife Qin Dao controlled by his wife nodded again and again.

"Don't say you are sick again in the future." Wu Tong said.

Qin Ge was puzzled.

"I have been married to you for such a long time. Although you will occasionally be grumpy and impulsive, but these are not sick, this is just a normal emotional response of human beings." Wu Tong said, "including that day you accidentally injured Miss Ren, also I felt out of control because I saw something wrong with Feifei. It was replaced by me. If I see you and Feifei, I might do the same. "