So after Wu Tong was dismissed by the man in the bathroom like this and so on, he was hugged back to the bed and continued to do so, and he was only paralyzed in the arms of the man. Wu Tong didn't have the strength to question the man. Was he really in a bad mood, or did he just want to make excuses.

Qin Ge caressed his wife's smooth and round shoulders and had a touch of distress in his eyes. He always knew that Wu Tong was a shy person, but she never refused her various requests for being ashamed and ashamed.

When he first met, Qin Ge liked to remind Wu Tong that he was a sick person. Because I am sick, so you will marry me, because you marry me, so I will give you money, you can not betray me.

But I fell in love with you, how I wish I was a normal person.

I hope I miss you every time, not because I suppress my anger, but because I miss you.

I hope every time I kiss you, not to control my impulse, but because I want to kiss you.

I hope that every time I desire you, there is no external force, just because I want to have you.

Me and you are the only ones.

==

Time passed quickly. Today is the day of Qin Father's birthday dinner. When Wu Tong got the news from Qin Ge, he had already started to prepare the dress. This afternoon, he specially invited a half-day leave to prepare for it.

"What time is it?" Wu Tong finally asked to read his makeup again.

"It's seven o'clock." Put on a suit specially designed by Wu Tong. The two fathers and sons are sitting in the living room. The same style design makes people look at them and know that they are a pair of fathers and sons.

"We set off quickly." Wu Tong was already seven o'clock when he heard it, and he was a little worried.

"What anxiety, here in the past half an hour." Shao Qin Dao careless tone.

"The dinner starts at 8 o'clock, we have to pass in advance." Wu Tong walked to the living room with a handbag and began to urge the big and one small on the sofa.

Qin Da Shao saw his wife's light blue long dress, elegant and dignified, very beautiful, but I don't know why he wanted to tear it off, so his eyes became dangerous.

"Hurry up." Wu Tong glared at the man who was not honest.

Qin Dashao stood up reluctantly, Wu Tong reached out to hold Feifei, Feifei walked to Wu Tong well, and then hesitated and handed the cube in his hand to Wu Tong.

"Feifei, why give me the Rubik's Cube?" Wu Tong asked strangely.

Feifei pointed to his sleeve, his father's sleeve, and the Rubik's Cube in his hand.

Wu Tong, who didn't know why, looked back and forth twice before reacting, and asked, "You mean, you and Dad both have Rubik's Cube, only your mother doesn't, so give me the Rubik's Cube?"

Feifei saw her mother guessed it and suddenly opened her mouth.

"It's still Feifei smart, so that wherever I go, others can see at a glance that we are a family of three." Young Master Qin is very satisfied with Feifei's small ideas.

"Then my mother will hold it for you first, and then you are going to play, then come to your mother to get it?" Wu Tong said.

Feifei nodded happily.

Because Wu Fei's Rubik's Cube is needed, Wu Tong is no longer holding the handbag, otherwise the two hands will not be free, so Wu Tong had to abandon the handbag, took out the phone, and hit Qin Ge's suit in.