Wu Tong looked at his girlfriend with a puzzled look.

"Who wouldn't like my girl who's such a good friend." Li Min smiled comfortably and couldn't help reaching out to hug Wu Tong.

"What's wrong, can't you put down Liu Yuan's senior?" Wu Tong comforted him by patting his girlfriend's shoulder. "Minmin is such a good girl, who can dislike it."

Li Min let go of Wu Tong, and then the two smiled similarly. Although our experience may be different, the so-called girlfriends always wish you happiness.

"The last wedding candy is given to the seniors, do you want to give you another chance?" Wu Tong tentatively said.

"Don't go, my pursuit is only once." Li Min walked out with her three bags of wedding candy.

Wu Tong knew that his girlfriend was arrogant again, shook his head, picked up a bag of wedding candy and walked to the door of the general manager's office, then tapped twice.

"Come in." Liu Yuan, who was working with his head down, heard the voice and looked up, and found Wu Tong. He immediately put down the pen in his hand and asked, "Wu Tong? Is the design draft finished?"

"The design draft is estimated to be two days better." Wu Tong laughed at the wedding candy in front of Liu Yuan, "Please eat wedding candy."

"Wedding candy?" Liu Yuan froze for a moment. "You and Young Master Qin?"

Wu Tong explained, "I didn't think about sending it, I just wanted to make an excuse to announce to everyone that I was married, saving them the surprise of asking one by one."

"You can see it, your feelings are good." Liu Yuan looked at Wu Tong's sweet face, and could not see any point of being unhappy about being forced to marry.

Wu Tong smiled embarrassedly and said, "Then I won't disturb you, seniors, you continue to be busy."

Looking at the back of Wu Tong turning away and the exquisite and luxurious wedding candy on the table, Liu Yuan suddenly felt that maybe what Shen Ximing was going to do might be superfluous?

==

Liu Xiangming, the general manager of MK's Imperial Capital branch, is reporting to President Shen Ximing.

"Wu refused?" Shen Ximing's eyes moved away from the document in front of him, looking at Liu Xiangming.

"Yes." Liu Xiangming explained, "The phone call made by their president."

"reason."

"On the surface, it is very pleasant to cooperate with Qin's and I don't plan to change partners." Liu Xiangming took a careful look at Shen Ximing and continued, "Actually, it should be the meaning of Ms. Wu Tong."

"Wu Tong?" Shen Ximing was surprised.

"Yes, President Wu's call finally let me pass on, saying that Ms. Wu Tong thank you for your kindness." Liu Xiangming said.

"You go out."

Shen Ximing took the phone and looked at the picture just sent by Liu Yuan, a box of delicate and beautiful chocolates.

(Wu Tong seems to be very happy, otherwise you do n't have to do anything.)

Shen Ximing looked at this sentence, thinking, did he really do it all? Still, you walked smarter than I thought.

==

For the netizen's sixty boxes of chocolates, Qin Dashao went to Believe's store as soon as his wife left, almost rounded up all the chocolates in the store, and then squatted in the store waiting for the clerk to pack them. However, he was not idle during this period, sifting out sixty close addresses from thousands of address messages.