"Then why do you want to investigate Wu Tong again?" Liu Yuan asked.

"She is a beautiful part of my memory." Shen Ximing said, "Even if we can't be together, I hope she is good."

"So what are you going to do?" Liu Yuan asked.

"I will find someone to contact Wu Tong's second uncle. If necessary, I will re-inject capital to let Wu's control out of Qin's control." Shen Ximing said.

"This is five hundred million yuan, and it is possible to offend the Qin family." Liu Yuan sighed, "Do you really not like Wu Tong?"

Shen Ximing smiled and did not speak, whether he likes it or not, in fact, he is not very clear. The distance of five years can change a lot of things. Those who used to like may not like it now, even if they still like it, then it will not be her now.

==

The two fathers and sons of the Qin family replaced Wu Tong's hand-sewn shirt and stood in front of Wu Tong side by side.

Fei Fei was as handsome and cute as Wu Tong imagined, and the little yellow duck on his chest completely released the lively and innocent children. On the side of Qin Dashao, Wu Tong naturally did not emulate a little yellow duck, but echoed the collar and cuffs with the same color silk thread.

"This place is a little wrinkled." Wu Tong leaned in front of Qin Ge and stood on his feet, carefully helping the man to sort out the slightly wrinkled shoulders and collar.

Young Master Qin obediently asked his daughter-in-law to help herself organize her clothes, puffed up with small bubbles in her heart, and satisfied in her eyes.

"You are also very handsome in a shirt." This is the first time Wu Tong has seen Qin Ge wear clothes other than a vest and T-shirt.

"Then I will wear it every day." Qin Ge immediately said.

"Look at your stupidity." Wu Tong said with a smile. "It's most important to be comfortable in your clothes. Just wear whatever you like."

"The clothes made by the daughter-in-law are the most comfortable to wear." Qin Ge said nothing, and glanced at Fei Fei next to him. Seeing Fei Fei kept touching the chest, he said, "I also like Fei Fei. . "

"Except for today, when do you wear this kind of formal clothes, don't force yourself, I know you like it and be very happy." Wu Tong is really afraid that men will be forced to wear shirts every day because of their own words.

"Wife-in-law, you don't know me very well yet." Qin Ge took a few steps back, leaned sideways, put his hands in his trousers pockets, put on a handsome posture, looked back and raised his eyebrows, "I was before serving as a soldier , But a regular guest at the dinner in the aristocratic circle of the Imperial City. "

"..." Yes, Qin Ge was the heir of the Qin family before he became a special force, and how could the heir of the Qin family not wear a suit shirt. If he didn't go to the army, he should now look like Qin Huai.

"If you say that, I'm somewhat expecting you to wear a suit." Wu Tong looked at Qin Ge in front of him and sincerely praised, "It must be very handsome."

Qin Ge walked back to Wu Tong handsomely, bent down, attached to Wu Tong's ear and said softly: "I look more handsome when I take off my suit."

Wu Tong looked at the man 's narrow eyes, knowing that the man wanted to see how he was blushing, but now it 's not as good as you want. Wu Tong turned his face halfway, his lips brushed the side of the man 's face. Lip corners made a brief stop.

Da Qin was stunned by the sudden surprise, and looked back at his always shy wife incredulously, but saw Wu Tong playfully winking at him, and then squatted down and quickly kissed Feifei's forehead, Picking up the bag on the side and saying, "I'm going to work, you guys take care of the house."