"Isn't it yet?" Wu Tong saw Qin Ge sailing in the sea for an hour, passing two or three islands without stopping.

"Almost here." Qin Ge pointed to the distance and said, "Just in front of the sea."

"Where is that?" Wu Tong asked curiously.

"There are the most beautiful coral reefs in this area." Qin Ge said.

"You want to show me the coral reef?" Wu Tong couldn't believe Qin Ge actually had such a romantic cell.

Qin Ge smiled and did not speak, and soon the boat stopped over the sea. Qin Ge changed his diving suit first. Seeing that Wu Tong hadn't changed yet, he said, "I'll take a look first."

"Um." Wu Tong answered while wearing his flippers.

Qin Ge dived back into the water, shuttled back and forth over the colorful coral reef, and finally tied the box he had prepared under a cluster of corals resembling roses. I floated and looked at it, although it was not obvious, but I still found it with my heart, so I nodded in satisfaction, and slowly emerged from the surface with a kick.

Seeing Qin Ge floating up on the neatly dressed stage, he asked, "How is it?"

"It's safe, there are no sharks." Qin Ge said.

Wu Tong couldn't help rolling his eyes, "Then I'm down."

After Wu Tong took the breathing tube and went into the water, Qin Ge took Wu Tong's hand and dived all the way. When he came to the coral group, Wu Tong was stunned by the beauty in front of him. All kinds of corals, some like blooming flowers, some like branched antlers, are colorful and extremely beautiful. Surrounded by unnamed fish, each one is colorful, flexible and cute.

Countless beautiful scenes seen from TV and photos are not in front of you, the magnificent world under the clear sea. Wu Tong really likes it here, she glanced back at Qin Ge happily.

Feeling Wu Tong happy, Qin Ge pulled Wu Tong to continue swimming in the seabed, and finally came to the coral reef where he hid. Wu Tong was quickly attracted by the cluster of red corals resembling roses, and after taking a closer look, he discovered something strange. Wu Tong stretched out his hand in surprise, a thin red line, hanging a small black box, hidden under the coral.

Wu Tong found the box and looked back at Qin Ge in doubt.

Qin Ge made an open action.

Wu Tong seemed to guess something, and gently opened the box, inside which was quietly lying a golden military medal. Wu Tong couldn't help raising his head, Qin Ge suddenly pulled out the snorkel in his mouth, and then pulled out Wu Tong's again. He hugged Wu Tong's waist and kissed in the magnificent underwater world.

Oxygen escaping from the snorkel continually bubbled on the side of the two, and as the two slowly floated their bodies, the beauty was like a fairy tale world.

After surfacing, Qin Ge let go of Wu Tong, Wu Tong opened his breath, and then raised the box in his hand. The golden military medal gleamed under the sunlight.

"You put it?" Wu Tong asked.

"Well, this is the medal when I made my first contribution." Qin Ge said, "is a witness to my dream and honor."

"..." Wu Tong suddenly felt that the medal in his hand was a little heavy, "Is this for me?"

"Well, do you like it?" Qin Ge nodded with a smile.

"Thank you, I like it very much." Wu Tong said with some emotion.

Qin Ge sees that there is something Wu Tong likes at last. It is a deep kiss when he happily gathers in the past, and then takes Wu Tong back to the boat.