Tomorrow is my brother's surgery. Wu Tong really didn't want to argue with them at this time, so he took a deep breath and planned to ignore Wu Zhizhi and turn around and leave.

"You're guilty, I can remind you that the Qin family is a wealthy family, and you can take advantage of it if you marry in the past, and you must cherish it." Wu Zhizhi said.

Wu Tong stopped again and turned sideways, said to Wu Zhizhi: "If the cousin wants to marry in the past, I can immediately abdicate to let the virtuous."

"Who wants to marry." Wu Zhizhi didn't want to marry the sick man.

"Also ... you just want to see, it depends on whether the Qin family wants it or not." Wu Tong mocked.

"What are you so proud of? Qin Ge is an abandoned son of the Qin family. Everyone outside knows that the Qin family is spending money to buy a wife for Qin Dadao." Wu Zhizhi said angrily.

"Then you're not more pitiful, and you didn't buy it when you sent it to your door." Wu Tong finished the sentence and ignored the hysterical Wu Zhizhi behind him, turned and quickly left the VIP ward.

Qin House.

When Qin Ge went back, he happened to see Qin's father Qin mother playing with Feifei in the courtyard.

Qin's father and Qin's mother sat in the shade of the trees drinking afternoon tea, while Feifei was lying on the side playing puzzles.

"I'm back? How's the discussion?" Qin mother asked when Qin Ge came over.

"Very smooth." Qin Ge sat next to Feifei and looked at his puzzle.

"What does it mean to be smooth?" Qin mother wondered.

"She agrees with my opinion, not to hold a wedding, to travel and get married." Qin Ge said, "You can find someone to pick a day, we just need to get the certificate."

Mother Qin glanced at her husband in disbelief.

"Fei Fei, let's go fly kites over there." Qin Ge saw Fei Fei put the whole puzzle together, guessing he should have been sitting for a long time, so he wanted him to move.

Feifei immediately put down the puzzle in his hand and looked up at Qin Ge.

Qin Ge immediately understood that Feifei agreed. After holding the child off the chair, the two held hands and walked to the distant lawn to fly a kite.

"What does Qin Ge mean? The wedding is really not going to happen?" Qin's mother still didn't believe it. "Wu Tong agreed, so I had to call and ask."

"Just stop for a while, don't make it more messy," Qin Father said.

"Qin Dongming, what do you mean?" Qin mother shouted Qin's name a little unhappy.

"Qin Ge didn't want to hold a wedding, now Wu Tong also agreed, why do you have to hold this wedding?" Qin Father asked back.

"Why else, you did n't listen to what 's going on outside. You said Qin Ge was mentally ill and would beat his wife. He said that we would cultivate Qin Huai with all our strength and treat Qin Ge as an abandoned child. If we do n't have a wedding, All parties prove that it is not the default? "Qin Mother thought about the rumors outside, and the more she thought, the more angry she became.

"Is the children's own life important or rumors important?" Qin father said, "Qin Ge always wanted to move out and live, you don't know that he is willing to get married, and someone will take care of him in the future. Stop meddling. "

"But I still don't feel relieved," Qin said, "or I will talk to Wu Tong in private."

"Why don't you make sense?" Qin's father said, "Although Wu Tong is our daughter-in-law who marries into the house through marriage, it's a family. We will treat her as a family before she can live with Qin Ge. Qin Ge's temper was originally bad. If you go in and blindly command, what do you ask Wu Tong to think? "