Qin Ge glanced at her, and no one had seen him, thinking that with a smile on his face, he could not see the disgust in your eyes. It was really ugly: "Ignorant? This name is interesting."

The Wu family's face suddenly changed, and Wu Zhizhi almost burst into tears.

"Qin Ge!" Qin mother said a little displeasedly, "Pay attention to your attitude."

"It's okay, it's okay, Young Master Qin must be joking. The men and women just met, it is inevitable that they will be uncomfortable, or if we let them go for a walk, they will understand it." Mrs. Wu received a hint from her husband's eyes. Proposed with a smile.

"That's fine ..."

"Don't be so troublesome," Qin Ge interrupted directly. "I said earlier that it's the same for anyone to marry. The important thing is that Feifei wants to choose his mother."

As soon as Qin Ge's words fell, even when the Qin family knew his plan, the brows were heard, not to mention the Wu family, it was even harder to look.

When Wu Zhizhi heard it, Qin Ge not only had a bad temper, but also had a son, and he felt wronged immediately.

"Mr. Wu, don't misunderstand Mrs. Wu, this child is the orphan of Qin Ge's comrade-in-arms and adopted by Qin Ge." Qin Mother quickly explained.

Everyone in the Wu family was better after listening to their faces.

"Although Feifei is not my own, I will treat him better than my own." Qin Ge looked at the Wu family and said, "It can be said that if my future wife is not good for Feifei, Then I won't ask her for her baby. "

It's too deceiving, Wu Zhizhi's nails are about to be cut off, I don't want to marry you yet.

"Hehe ..." Uncle Wu also smiled a little bit reluctantly this time, "Then, we also like Chi Zhi very much for children. I will go to the orphanage to do volunteer work on holidays."

"Really, I can't think of Zhizhi being so loving." Qin's mother has regarded her as his future daughter-in-law.

Qin Ge didn't care to smile, lowering his head and whispering to Feifei: "Remember what Dad told you before going upstairs? Look up."

As Qin Ge's words fell, the room was suddenly quiet, and everyone was waiting for the little boy's answer, one minute, two minutes ... Just when everyone was losing patience, Feifei finally raised his head.

Wu Tong was surprised for a moment. Wasn't this the little boy he hit in the lobby?

The child glanced at Wu Tong seemingly, and Wu Tong returned the child with a kind smile.

The child seemed to be frightened, bowed his head quickly, and held the toy in his hand stiffly.

Qin Ge gave Wu Tong a strange look. Wu Tong was also inexplicably full of face. He should be liked by children, not to scare people.

"Feifei, Feifei, I'm grandma." Mother Qin sat over and coaxed the child. "You look up at the aunt on the opposite side. The aunt is very beautiful. Is he a good mother for you."

Mother Qin coaxed for a long time, and when everyone thought that Feifei would not look up again, Feifei finally looked up again, staring at Wu Zhizhi under the guidance of Qin mother's excited voice for three minutes, yes, enough Staring without blinking for a minute.

Wu Zhizhi felt that his face was all frozen.

"Does Fei Fei like this beautiful aunt?" Qin asked patiently, but after watching the man, Fei Fei lowered his head again and said nothing.