(𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝟐) dacre sinistra

Börja om från början

His head was shaved, his smile wide and he had a small gap between his front teeth. Eyes wide and round, pupils small which extenuated the idea of someone insane.

Dacre stared at her for a moment, without saying anything and then all of a sudden he lunged forward and yelled,

"BOO!" Athena jumped back violently, accidentally kicking over her bowl of porridge which spilt over the floor.

Dacre burst into fits of laughter, his eyes open even wider now. Athena looked to Kennedy who was now staring at the door obviously wondering whether she should leave. Athena hoped she didn't.

"I didn't think you had it in you foxy" Dacre chuckled,

"Foxy?" Athena frowned. Kennedy raised her eyebrows at Athena for a few seconds before she transformed into a small fox and back again. Athena had forgotten she could do that.

"Betraying your best friend" he stated dramatically as he placed his hand over his heart, "even I wouldn't stoop that low"

"You betrayed your own little sister and then killed her" Athena snarled.

"Oh you're right!" He gasped, "I guess I have stooped that low"

"So you're Dacre" Athena stated rather stupidly.

"I thought you were a Ravenclaw!" Dacre cackled as he hit the side of her head causing her to stumble, "where are the brains? Where are the brains?"

Athena looked to Kennedy again knowing that her friend wouldn't be able to help her.
"I suppose you know me as Professor Watson" he put on a thick Scottish accent that didn't suit his appearance.

"You were an awful teacher"

"Fucking genius this one" Dacre laughed, "that's because I wasn't trying to teach you... DUH"

"You don't look like my mother" Athena mused, "for being twins"

"Your mother is a vindictive and spiteful witch" Dacre spat, "I'm nothing like her at all... I'm smart, witty, handsome and most of all not a fucking bore"

"Don't talk about my mother like that—"

"Don't pretend you care" Dacre barked, "all she's done is lie to you... I would never lie to you Athena"

"You pretended to be my defence against the dark arts teacher for months!"

"Boo hoo" Dacre rolled his eyes, "do you think that was easy... looking over foxy twenty four seven and trying to fight the urge not to kill you on the spot"

"You can't kill me" Athena stated, "he needs me"

Dacre clapped his hands loudly, the sound echoing off the walls,

"And she's solved it... bet you think you're bloody Sherlock Holmes"

"I thought you'd be more—"

"What?" Dacre snapped, "Insane? Everyone says I'm insane don't they foxy, bet she told you that... and your mother and your father"

"My mother told me that" Athena nodded, trying to keep Kennedy's name out of it.

"I'm batshit crazy" Dacre yelled, "that's what they all say"