Chapter 14: Hogwarts? What's that? A pig's disease?

Start from the beginning

"Hide", Claudia told Percy. He quickly ducked behind some rubble as the legionaries came closer. 

"Where do you thing you're going soldier? You must be one of the Second fleeing like that!" a centurion said. The legionaries laughed. 

"Yes centurion", Claudia lied. "They've broken through our lines sir."

"Nothing the First can't handle. Let's go get them!"

"Idiots", Claudia mumbled once they left. "C'mon Percy." As they reached the center of the fort they saw the now unguarded banner. 

"No guards at all? I don't trust it", Claudia said. "Go around the back, I'll check here for traps. If you get a chance to grab the banner, you do it." Percy nodded and sneaked off. Just as he was ready to grab the banner he heard a yelp. He looked up and saw Claudia trapped in a net. 

"Whaddya know, I was right", she said. "Now get that banner!" Percy grabbed the banner and immediately the voice of Marius was heard. 

"The banner has been captured! Victory for the Third, Fourth and Fifth!" Cheers rose up from the three winning cohorts and Julius, followed by the rest of the Fourth, came rushing towards Percy and Claudia. They stopped once they saw Claudia in the net. 

"A little help please?" she asked. Julius smiled and signalled for one of the legionaries to cut the rope. "Maybe bring me down gently-aaah!" As the rope was cut Claudia fell down, but she was caught by Julius. 

"Why did you catch me Centurion? You like me?" she asked with a slight blush. Julius scoffed and dropped her. "Ouch!"

"No, I don't want to explain to the Consuls why you broke your back. And say that again and I'll stab you", Julius said with a slight smile before he walked over to Percy. "Well Percy, you've definitely shown your worth to the cohort. I'm sure you'll fit in just fine. Now, let's celebrate! Victory!"

One year later

While Claudia leaned against a rock she looked at Percy and Julius sparring with their imperial golden swords. 

"A Praetorian", Claudia said. As the single Praetorian came closer Percy and Julius stopped sparring and saw that the guard's black armour had golden decorations. 

"General Marcus", Julius said. "What can I do for you?" 

"Consul Marius has requested the presence of Perseus. Alone," the leader of the Praetorian Guard said. 

"And why is that?" Julius asked. 

"That's classified", Marcus answered. Julius nodded and sheathed his sword. 

"I can't argue with that. Go with the general Percy", he said. 

"Yes centurion", Percy said as he sheathed his sword aswell. 

*timeskip*

"The Consuls are waiting inside", Marcus said. 

"Thank you General", Percy said as he went inside. "Ave Consuls."

"Ave legionary", Marius and Aiden greeted. 

"You wanted to see me?"

"There are two guests here for you", Marius said. "Lady Trivia, professor Dumbledore, this is Perseus."

"Lady Trivia", Percy said with a bow. 

"I've heard a lot about you Perseus. Your arrival here wasn't well received by Jupiter. But killing a hydra is nothing to scoff at", Trivia said. 

"I had help from the Legion", Percy said. 

"Humble too. Well, I won't waist all of our time so I'll get to it. As you might be aware you are half wizard. Professor Dumbledore is headmaster at one of the wizarding schools. Albus?"