Chapter 150: Bi-Gender Type Character

Mulai dari awal

Zhu Yao gave him a smile that looked even uglier than crying. "No, I didn't lose anything? I just found myself gaining an additional something."

"Ah? Ah!?"

While carrying an incomparably solemn mood, Zhu Yao returned to the inn. No matter how she thought about it, she could not accept how she had suddenly turned into a man. Just how did she change?

Clearly, she had always been a woman till then. And she did not eat anything strange either, nor did she cast any strange divine art. The only exceptional point was that she was smacked by that female Deity.

Wait a minute, female Deity?

Speaking of which, ever since she gained her human form, she seemed to have only made contact with people of the male gender. Her master, the Hall Master, and Dog-Egg. That female Deity was the only exception. And she seemed to have only turned into a man when she crawled up after being smacked to the ground by her.

Could that be the reason? She suddenly had a terrible assumption.

"Goudan, come over here."

"Ah?" Goudan walked over with a doubtful look. Zhu Yao instantly grabbed onto his hand. "Boss! Y-Y-You..." Goudan instantly widened his eyes. "I sell my body, but not my skills!"

Don't even think about it. "Scram!"

She then instantly kicked Goudan out of the room, as she anxiously looked at the changes to her body. As expected, her figure was currently changing slowly. Her height shrank, and her face became slightly convex. Even the abnormal thing between her legs had disappeared as well.

The hell. So her gender was set by the people by her side. If she were to make contact with a man, she would become a woman. If she were to make contact with a woman, then she would become a man? Wasn't this a little too random? Was it really alright for the so-called Bi-Gender type be so random?

"Boss!" Goudan was still slamming on the door in sadness, wanting to come in. "That woman's injuries are very severe, I wish to save her. Please let me in."

"Enough nonsense. I will treat this woman, set a defensive formation outside for me."

When Zhu Yao said this, as expected, he stopped, and obediently meditated outside the door to form a defensive formation.

Looking at the female Deity who was lying on the bed, Zhu Yao momentarily felt uncomfortable. So the moment when she was smacked by her earlier, her second gender type was activated?

Zhu Yao expressed that she no longer had the energy to retort, as she accepted her fate and raised up the person on the bed. Sitting behind her, she circulated her divine energy, as she resigned herself to fate and began to treat her wounds. Haah. She couldn't bear to see the woman die in front of her, after all.

As expected, the moment she made contact with her skin, a chemical reaction once again began to happen on her body, as she turned back into a male body.

Heheh... Realmspirit you second uncle. Your grandfather's bi-gender!

The female Deity's injuries were very severe. The person who chased after her must had harbored the thought to take her life, as he did not show any mercy in his methods. If she had not encountered them, she basically wouldn't be able to last through the night. The person who injured her must have been that Gold Deity which Goudan mentioned. She really wondered just what kind of deep hatred that person had for this woman, to the point where he had to send her to her deathbed no matter what.

Zhu Yao could only circulate her divine energy to restore the woman's injured meridians. Restoring meridians was a very delicate process which did not allow the slightest bit of carelessness, and the consumption of divine energy was astronomical. Fortunately, she had a dimensional space worth of divine energy which she could freely use.