58| Karma can be a bitch!

THE CLUB WAS buzzing with activities as usual, music pumping, and the air full of smoke. Dayo held a blunt between his lips while he flicked the lighter and held the flame to the end of it. He took a long drag, blew the smoke out of his mouth in tiny ringlets and watched it hover in the air. 

Dayo was only half-listening to the conversation around him as his eyes bored holes into the ceiling of the club. God, he was going crazy! Here he was surrounded by the most beautiful girls on campus but his thoughts kept going back to Eniola. 

His thoughts drifted to their encounter at the gym earlier in the morning and a smile tugged at his lips. He caught himself smiling and frowned. What the hell was happening to him? Why couldn't he get her out of his head? He asked himself almost angrily.

He closed his eyes and images of her flashed through his mind. He wanted Eniola, wanted her with an intensity he'd never experienced before. And that scared him shitless.

Dayo knew he was in over his head and there was nothing he could do about it. He had let himself become too attached to her, he'd fucked up.

The loud pop of a champagne bottle jolted him back to reality. Abbey shook the neck of the bottle vigorously and sprayed the champagne foam into the air. He poured everyone a glass and resumed his seat beside a gorgeous stripper.

One of the other stripper immediately sat on Abbey's laps, bouncing and grinding on him. Occasionally Dayo let his eyes stray to the nude, big-breasted stripper as she twirled around the pole effortlessly. He realized that he didn't feel anything as he watched her, his casual hookups with random girls held no appeal to him anymore, he only wanted one her.

Dayo twirled the sparkling glass of Moët & Chandon in his hands and drained half of it in one gulp. Seyi sat right next to him, a grin on his face as he stared at the screen of his phone. "Omo, this babe set die," he said.

He showed the picture to them, grinning widely. "Damn, she's hot as fuck. Just look at those tits," Abbey said, practically drooling at the nude pic.

Dayo rolled his eyes. "Woah," Omah shouted, throwing the phone back to Seyi and glaring at him in disgust. 

"Bro, that's not cool," he said, resting back in his seat. It was obvious that Omah didn't know that it had been a nude pic or he wouldn't have looked at it.

Seyi smirked. "Wetin do this one? You neva see nude picture before?" he said.

Omah glared at him, "What the hell, man? You shouldn't have shown that to anybody." he said, his voice sharp with anger.

"See me, see trouble oo. Na she send nude nah," Seyi snickered. Abbey guffawed loudly. "Guy, you be learner. It's not a big deal if he shows us the fucking picture, no be him babe nah."

"Even if she's not his girlfriend, it's not ok to show something she trusted you with to everyone." Omah insisted.

Seyi was losing his patience. "Guy, how far? I tell you say I wan marry the babe?" he asked, puffing out smoke from his blunt.

"I'm just saying that shit ain't cool. What if that's your sister?" Omah argued. Seyi clenched his jaw. "My sister is not a slut like her, so don't you dare bring her into this."

Omah grinned and held up his hands in surrender. "Y'all need to get this shit straight. What goes around, comes around. Remember karma can be a bitch," he said with a grin.

Dayo's guilt skyrocketed at those simple words. Why was he doing this to her?