50| Bikini strings

DAYO'S BREATH HITCHED as his gaze drifted down to the barely-there string bikini she was wearing. Then, to the green sarong that her lush curves were clinging to as if it were a  second skin. 

"Eniola, what the hell are you wearing?" he asked, his voice low. Eniola stared back at him like he was stupid for asking such an obvious question. 

She gave him a confused smile. "Um, it's a bikini. Don't tell me you don't know what a bikini is," she said in a teasing tone.

He cursed softly and groaned. "You're not wearing that out there, are you?" he asked, drawing closer to her.

Eniola glanced down at her bikini-clad body. "Of course, I'm wearing it. Is there something wrong with it?" she asked, almost innocently.

His pants tightened as his eyes roved down her body. "You're not going out there in that thing, there's a lot of guys out there." 

A devilish grin spread across her lips as she tilted her head to the side. "So? What if guys are out there?"

"There's no way in hell you're wearing that, I don't want those pigs staring at my girlfriend," he said. If he couldn't tear his gaze away from the sight of her breasts swelling over her tiny bikini top or the curves of her well-rounded hips then the other guys wouldn't be able to look away either.

Damn him if he let her go out there in something so tempting. 

Eniola rolled her eyes dramatically. "Just help me with the strings, make it tight oo," she said, turning her back to him. He let out a string of curse words, before gathering her waist-long microbraids over one shoulder.

Dayo heard her sharp intake of breath as his fingers grazed her smooth skin. He gritted his teeth and tried to concentrate on the stupid strings of her bikini. Damn, he wanted to see her, every inch of her. 

He somehow managed to hold on to his control and tied the strings of the bikini top into a tight bow. "Done," he said, testing the tightness of the strings.

"Let's go, your friends must be waiting," she smiled, adjusting the tiny triangle of her bikini top over her engorged nipples. 

Dayo dragged his heated gaze from her breasts, letting out a low growl. "You sure you don't wanna wear something over that thing?" he tried again.

"Yes, I'm sure. Can we go now?" she asked impatiently, pulling on his arm. Dayo reluctantly followed her, watching the swing of her hips in the sarong, and he itched to run his hands over the silky material.

He led the way to the indoor pool of the house, trying his damnedest not to swing her over his shoulder and locking her inside the room where the other guys wouldn't see her banging bikini body. God, she was driving him crazy.

The indoor pool stretched out in a rectangle shape, tiled in marble, and the blue water shimmering against the light in ripples. A barbecue pit was smoldering a few feet away from the edge of the pool where the girls sat with their legs dangling in the water.

Most of the guys were inside the pool, lazily swimming around the water. Novah was lying down tapping away at her phone, her long body stretched out on the white pool bench.

Dayo noticed conversations dying down and most of the guys gawking at Eniola with an appreciative smile on their faces. He wasn't the least bit worried about any of them, the one he was really worried about was Jamal. 

Jamal was standing between some of the hottest girls at the party, but the intensity of his gaze on Eniola made him feel a burning rage inside of him. He didn't want the idiot staring at his girl, since he always seems to enjoy shagging the girls he showed the tiniest interest in.

A dangerous smirk spreads across his face, as if he could read his mind. Dayo returned his smirk with one of his own and mouthed the words, "Touch her, and I'll kill you."