9 | why did you hide the truth?

Hidden Truths
Are Unspoken Lies”

“Hidden TruthsAre Unspoken Lies”

3 DAYS LATER

I was about to go to their dorm but I first thought of going to the café shop. We just finished class and I can't believe I'm about to graduate but I'm not really sure if I will follow my father's wishes to be a business woman because what I really want is to be a singer.

While I was drinking what I had ordered earlier, my phone suddenly rang and I saw my bestfriend Yoona calling.

Yoona is my bestfriend when I am in the Philippines before. She is my only friend in the Philippines because she's half Filipino and half korean so she teach me some tagalog words when I was just new to our school. But since we returned to South Korea we have had no contact with each other again.

But last month I saw her here in Seoul and we were able to talk again and I gave her my number so that we can have contact with each other because she said she lives in Deagu now.

I clicked the answer button and she immediately greeted me.

"Hello Area! How are you now? I missed you so much!" She said

"I missed you too. I'm ok how about you? Still busy?" I said as i chuckled. I heard in the other line that she's chuckling too.

"Yes, still busy but anyways are you graduating now?" She asked

"Yes..that's why I need to study more to pass my exam." I chuckled.

"Advance congratulations!"

"Wae?" I asked

"I know you can pass your exam so fighting you can do it!"

"Thank you Yoona."

"Welcome~ Anyways I need to hung up now because my dad is calling me. Bye I love you!"

"I love you too. I hope we can meet each other again." I said with a sad tone.

"I hope so.. but don't be sad I'll text if we were going to Seoul again." She said.

"Ok, take care!"

"You too bye." She said and the call ended.

•••

I am already here in their dorm and i looked at my clock it's already 6:52 pm now.

I immediately went to my room to change my clothes to pajama. Thank God walang project na ipapagawa sa amin. But our teachers said we needed to review because our exam was coming up.

After i changed I heard Jin is calling my name I already know that Jin was the one who's calling my name because I know his voice. But I didn't know that he's here because when I entered their dorm there was no one here earlier.