He leapt upwards, swinging his spear down at nothing, before teleporting into the middle of the creatures, slashing through several as he leapt back into the air, slamming down, creating a small gust of wind around himself.

With that he stopped, as he looked around at the creatures. They leapt at him in a circle, as he closed his eyes for a moment he opened his eyes once again, his eyes now a silver color as they consumed the area in light.

He walked out of the forest, and into the large plain looking over at the two colossal monsters that fought. 

They were at least thousands of feet tall, although Edel could see straight to the top, their heads were that of a ram and an elk, clashing together for thousands of years, stopping only in their attempts to escape.

Before Edel, a wyvern appeared.

Edel reached down, summoning his jade spear, as his teal amulet, that rested on his glove, glowed brighter.

The wyvern stalked towards him, aiming down to eat him, when he slid to the side, slicing the tip through the mouth of the creature.

He ran towards the leg, aiming to cripple the creature, when the tail came swinging around. He leapt over the tail, holding his spear downwards so that it sliced through the creature a bit.

The creature turned around to face him, ready to breathe fire, when Edel stabbed forward with his weapon, teleporting to the side as the tip of his weapon entered the side of the creature's mouth, before launching backwards, sending the monster back as well in the process.

The wyvern stalked towards him, hissing as he glared at the creature. Its head rose into the air, before coming down and breathing fire down on Edel, who raised his hand, creating a barrier of wind that blocked the fire from reaching him.

The wyvern then twisted its head, launching its head forward, trying to bite Edel. 

Edel held onto the sides of its mouth, struggling to keep the jaws open, as he felt the fire build up in the creature.

Edel: Karma be severed.

The dragon mask disappeared from his hip, appearing of his face, the eyes glowing a bright teal. Invigorated with new strength, he slammed the creature's head into the ground, punching forward.

The fist met the breath of the dragon, as the fire reverberated backwards into the creature, who rocked backwards, stumbling from the impact.

Suddenly a loud noise pierced through the silence as one of the large creatures pushed the other one back.

The wyvern looked back at the masked warrior in fear, before it started to flap its wings, taking off towards the creatures, monsters from all over taking flight and making their way closer to the creatures.

Edel ran after the wyvern, gathering the wind in his hand as he teleported up to the creature, grabbing onto its hind leg.

He climbed up the leg, using his spear to stab into the creature, who roared as he did this, but was compelled to fly towards the larger monsters.

He leapt over to its wing, stabbing through it, and tearing through the wing as he let gravity bring him and his weapon down, as the creature starting to lose air, hurtled towards the ground.

Edel landed on the cliffside, looking down at the Demonic below, hundreds of thousands of monsters that all were drawn to Remnant, and drawn to the overwhelming dark energy that came from two colossal monsters.

Edel: Remnant will not fall.

It was early morning in Mistral. Ruby was sitting on the ground on the patio outside of the training room. She watched a group of four birds flying together, before one of them flew away from the group, as she let her gaze fall down to (Y/N) who sat in the distance, his legs hanging over the edge.