[ f o r t y n i n e ]

Start from the beginning

• • •

Stiles parked in front of the McCall house and they saw Lizzie, Dahlia and Lydia get out of the door, walking towards the car and getting in, the three.

"Okay, so... I think that's about it," mentioned Amelia looking at the girls with a smile. "Now, Lydia, do you have any idea what Isaac meant with special connection or something?"

She saw as Lydia nodded in the back seat. "Yeah, Peter explained most of it. Or he didn't. I don't know. I just know it will help Jackson."

"So, the visions you have been seeing," started Lizzie next to her. "They had to be with Peter?"

Oh, so she was the responsible for that abomination being alive in the first place, well, why did that didn't surprise her.

"So, Carrie over here," began Dahlia, "brought back from the dead an ex Alpha, the one that got Derek his powers?" Amelia nodded.

"And now, he's helping us bring back Jackson. Or that's what I think..." whispered the girl.

Stiles was still driving his jeep towards the place where Isaac told them they'd be. The text was a bit cryptic since it was only being Lydia here and make her have a special connection. She just assumed Lydia knew what they were talking about.

Amelia had understood Scott's plan that day, as soon as Isaac left the animal clinic.

"I never meant to betray, Derek," Scott had explained. "I just wanted to make him believe it, because like Isaac smelled the cancer on that dog, you can smell it on a human too."

Gerard had cancer, and he only wanted Derek not to kill him, but to get the bite from him, an Alpha.

So, Deaton and Derek filled Gerard's medicine with mountain ash, so that his own body would create a barrier against the supernatural. Making him immune to the bite.

"So, what's the plan?" Questioned Stiles to his girlfriend and the girl shrugged.

"I don't know, I just go where they tell me, you know?"

"Okay, then it won't affect if I do this."

Stiles kept driving towards one of the sides of the building as he got inside, noticing all the people in there and, before he could hit the break, he crash the jeep against the body of the kanima, stopping the car.

Amelia closed her eyes before opening, looking back before looking at Stiles, who still was squeezing his eyes shot.

"Did I hit him!?" Asked Stiles, making the girl chuckle.

Right before she could get out of the car, the kanima jumped on the jeep and hissed at them, making the five yell at the sight.

"Woah!" Exclaimed Stiles as Amelia opened her eyes before kicking the door of the jeep open as Stiles kept screaming.

She let Lydia, Lizzie and Dahlia out, being followed quickly by Stiles who ran and stood behind Amelia. His girlfriend pulled out his bow and arrow and tensed the string, aiming at the kanima.

"Jackson!" Lydia yelled as the kanima stood right in front of her, lifting her hand.

"Lydia!" Shouted Lizzie but Dahlia stopped her from getting closer.