Long Walks

Disclaimer: My books will contain bdsm tendencies, a lot of kinks, and sex between one or more male partners. They also contain both consensual and non consensual sex. This is purely a work of fiction and should not be mistaken for something okay in reality.

Murphy loved taking long walks. I did not. After a rough break up 8 months ago, I ended up somehow with nothing but my ex's lab mix, Murphy. I've been running in different parks around town with him every day since we came home. He was full of energy, and every day I brought him with me to the pet salon where I worked as a groomer. Murphy was patient, behaving and staying quiet while I worked with customers and their precious (spoiled) pets.

It was Saturday, and I was stuck there till seven because a woman was late to pick up her precious shih tzu. After shutting down the shop, Murphy drags me to my car, awaiting his nightly run. We drove towards the edge of town, where I noticed a small city park that looked untouched for the last two years. Murphy began whining and crying as I let him out, and he began dragging me down the path.

It was nearing fall, the air was colder, and the sun setting faster. "Murphy come on we should head back" I tell him, trying to turn away from the fading path. He only pulls harder, and suddenly takes off running, breaking from my grip. "Murphy stop!" I cry out, chasing after him in a panic.

I stop at a small clearing, panting. I was not in the best shape. That was one if Daniels many reasons to break up with me. I could never keep up with him. Examining the woods around me, I realize I was in trouble. It was dark. And I was lost.

Bark! Bark! Bark!

"Murphy?!" I turn, running towards his barking. I'm shocked to see him standing over a body, a man dressed in dark clothing. He work a simple black fabric mask, and I could see blood dripping from a nasty gash on his head, staining his otherwise dark blond hair. "No no no Murphy what did you get us in to! S-sir? Can you hear me?" I shake his shoulders gently, but the man just groans. I pull my hoodie off, tearing off a strip to tie around his head. I'm almost satisfied with my first aid when I notice a bigger problem, a bear trap clamped down on his foot. I turn my face away, clutching Murphy for a moment as I try not to vomit. "Okay I can do this" I grab my hoodie again, and tie it off just above the wound, grabbing a branch to twist it tighter in hopes that the strange man doesn't bleed out. "Murphy go get help" he paces and whines, turning away then looking back at me. "Murphy please, go get help!"

He listens this time, bounding off into the forest. I position myself so I'm straddling him, my lower leg keeping pressure at his ankle, while I try to add more fabric to his head.

"Hugh..ugh..." the man groans, his eyes opening. I never understood why people were obsessed with eyes, but now I can literally see why. They were the most beautiful shade of brown, with darker flecks of brown around the center. I stare for a moment before gently lowering his face mask.

"Your injured pretty bad..can you tell me your name? My name is Gage." I say, hoping his head injury isn't too bad. Before I can say anything else, I hear a rustling behind me. Murphy barks, coming up next to me proudly.

"Don't. Move." A hand is placed over my mouth and noise, and suddenly, everything goes dark.

Is this worth even continuing into an erotic short? Thanks, lots of love!