t w e n t y s i x

Start from the beginning

The bell chimed causing me to jump a little, Lip chuckled picking up his stuff and dumping it into his bag. I did the same walking towards the door, Lip followed closely behind.

"What do you have now?" Lip asked and I had no doubt he was about to skip class.

"Economics, why?"

"Wanna skip? I saw how you were in physics your mind was in a whole different place. You didn't even start those questions." Lip pointed out and I sighed.

"Fine, but we can't go back to my house. If grandma finds out I'm skipping she'll literally kill me." I agreed waiting for him to tell me where we were going.

"We can go to my house, nobody is going to be home for another while." Lip suggested and I nodded, we left through the back exit to avoid running into any teachers.

Lip passed me the cigarette he had lit as we rounded the corner away from school, I took a drag letting the smoke fill my lungs before exhaling. I passed it back to Lip, his hand brushed off mine slightly.

"So what happened at the station? Are you in the clear?" Lip asked kicking a stone on the pavement.

"Yeah my alibi got backed up." I answered feeling my blood boil as my mind drifted back to the conversation I had with Seb.

"Seb went to the station? I thought you said he wouldn't go near a station because he deals."

"I thought so too, but he confirmed that I was with him on the night Jack was hit." I admitted, but I knew Lip noticed there was still more to it.

"Seb is Jack's brother. The other before we had sex I told Seb about what Jack tried to do to me and he still had sex with me. He never told me that Jack was his brother." I added and Lip raised his eyebrows, it seemed like news to him.

"That's fucked up, he should've let you know before he fucked you." Lip mumbled offering me the cigarette again, I took another drag and handed it back to Lip again.

"You don't know think he hit Jack?" Lip questioned.

"He said that he knows Jack tried to do something messed up to me but why would he try and kill his brother for me and then he walked off." I recalled and I could see the Gallagher's house from the end of the street.

I didn't see grandma's car parked outside my house which I was thankful for because I didn't need her feeling disappointed in me even more than she seemed to be right now. I followed Lip up the steps and he pushed the door open, there was nobody in the living room or kitchen.

"Looks a like a free house, that's rare." Lip commented and I let out a small laugh as we walked up the stairs.

I stepped over the laundry basket in the hallway not making the same mistake of nearly tripping over it the last time I was here. Lip pushed the door to his room open and dumped his bag on the floor, he threw his jacket on top of his bag leaving him in just a long sleeved henley. I left my bag by the door and Lip sat down on Ian's bed eyeing me up from across the room.

"Lip, I need you to help me forget everything for awhile." I breathed walking towards him, his bit his lower lip as I sat down on his lap draping my arms over his shoulders and holding onto the back of his head.

"I can do that." Lip confirmed and he dipped his head kissing me hard.

It soon turned into hot, fast kisses as if we couldn't get enough of each other. I moaned when his tongue met mine, I shifted in his lap causing him to grip my thighs to hold me in place. I pulled away and tugged my sweater over my head, Lip soft lips trailed along my neck teasingly before he sucked on my sweet spot. I ran my hands through his hair, I arched my neck towards him so he would have better access to my neck.