The next time Aiyana woke up, it was due to Azazel's kisses on her face which she both liked and disliked at the same time.

Like, who wants to wake up in a cold morning??? She just wanted to hide under the warmness of her blanket and sleep more.

After the pair had somehow woken up and had their breakfast with smiles and laughs which had beautified the palace's atmosphere, they had spent the rest of the morning under the warm sunlight in their garden.

Although she was sometimes reminded dearly of her brother, Aiyana still did her best to live and go on, trying to forget the hard moments of her life.

And let's just say, living for her own self felt so much better than living under her brother's shadow.

And she had noticed, that unlike her brother, her mates had never tried to overwhelm her with their decisions. Yes, they were very possessive about her. And she had seen it. But they have never tried to burden her with their shadow.

They have always treated her as an equal and had respected all her decisions and opinions.

She always felt happy and full of life whenever she was with them.
Her soulmates and lovers. Azazel and Azron.

Not only that, she had made some new friends with the maids in the palace. They were very friendly towards her and treated her with respect, which she treated them with in return.

Currently Azazel was sitting inside the throne hall, giving his final verdict to different matters involving the earthly tasks. While Aiyana sat beside him on his throne watching him rule.

The council members, one by one, were presenting different topics in need of discussion or approval to their Master.

To tell the truth, they were presenting mountains of papers to Azazel so that he could sign them. These were all the pending documents that their king had left unchecked as he never cared about the petty earth beings. Not at all!!

But well, karma do comes to a King too.

How could he ignore his kingly duties in front of his mate when she was watching him with admiration through her big zircon eyes?? He did not want to look like an irresponsible King in front of her.

Yes you fool!! Work hard!! What if our mate refuses to marry us after seeing your irresponsible side? I don't want that to happen!! So work!! Work!! Keep working!!

Even if the papers finish, keep working!

Even if all the mortals extinct, keep working!

Even if the earth blasts off and the sky bursts open, keep working!

Even if the solar system becomes a mess, keep working!

Even if the galax-

WILL YOU SHUT UP WITH YOUR TRASHY SONG?!!  I CAN'T FOCUS!!

Azazel screamed internally and started focusing on his work again .

After some time, he glanced at Aiyana to see her snoring quietly beside him while holding his crown in her hands.

Ah... Poor her!

She wanted to see how he worked, so he brought her here. But after sitting beside him for a long time doing nothing, she became bored.

Noticing her eyes staring at his crown, he gave it in her hand so she could inspect and play with it to her hearts content.