Sleepover

June 8th

I woke up to the sound of Tangled on, one of my favorite Disney movies. It was at the part where she was swinging around the tree saying "this is the best day ever!" I looked around and rubbed my eyes. I was the last one to wake up. "Morning sunshine." Luke said laughing.

"Shut it." I replied rolling my eyes.

"Not a morning person I see." He said laughing again. "Anyways moms making waffles." Luke continued after he stopped laughing.

"Okay be right there."

I stood up and walked into the kitchen. Benny and Ham were already at the table eating. I sat down at the end of the table looking very tired.

"You okay Brooke you look very tired." Ham said looking kinda worried.

"I am." I said laughing trying to sound a bit better.

"Why don't you go back to sleep I can wake you in an hour or 2." My mom said.

"Okay but save some waffles for me." 

I walked upstairs and plopped on my bed and within minutes I was asleep.

Luke's POV

Brooke went upstairs to go nap. I didn't know why she was so tired but I didn't worry to much.  I was hoping my mom would let me invite Hannah over, I got her number at the pool and was very exited but I obviously played it cool

~ Flash back 3rd person view

"H-hey Hannah good to see you." Luke stuttered obviously not playing it cool.

"Hey Luke its nice to see you too!" Hannah said excitedly. "What are you up too."

"Oh nothing much j-just here with my s-sister and the boys." Luke said pointing to the group in the middle of the pool also trying to calm his nerves.

"Oh, your sister is very pretty." Hannah giggled.

"Well obviously she looks like me." Luke said sarcastically with a little giggle at the end.

Hannah laughed and playfully pushed his shoulder. Which made Luke blush a bit.

"Okay well I should get back it's my sisters birthday, but uh do you think I could get your number?"" Luke said.

"Of course" Hannah said pulling out her phone.

She gave it to him and they waved goodbye.

~ End of flashback back to Luke's POV

Yeah definitely played it cool. I was planning on texting her to ask if she could come if my mom said yes.

Luke: Hey Hannah I was just wondering if you wanted to come over if my mom says yes.

Hannah: Yeah that would be great let me ask.

Luke: Okay hopefully see you later.

"Hey mom I was wondering if my friend Hannah could come over?" I asked looking up from my phone.

"Sure, but make sure it's okay with her parents." My mom answered.

Luke: she said yes

Hannah: yay! So did my parents. What the address?

Luke: No, no I will pick you up what's your address.

Hannah: Great it's *******

Luke: okay I will be there in 20.

Hannah: Okay see you soon <3

I saw the heart and I blushed. I hope I wont mess this up I really like her. I went upstairs to change and grabbed my keys. "Where are you going." My mom asked. "To go pick Hannah up." I replied. She just nodded. I walked out the door and got into my moms car. I drove to Hannah's and when I got there I texted her.