The almost kiss

"It's all on me tonight!" Benny yelled as we walked to the ticket booth.
"Yeah thanks Benny!"
"Yeah Benny!"
"Thanks Benny man!"
All the boys thanked. He gave everyone a ticket and started to get on the ride. "Crap! I almost forgot."
"What?" All the boys asked.
"Chawww!"
I knew exactly what it was, they were gonna throw up everywhere. I just rolled my eyes and laughed. "What's that?" Smalls said. "Big chief." Bertram said showing him the bag. "Chewing Tabasco." Ham said cutting off Bertram. "What do you do with it." Ham looked at small with his mouth dropped. "Your killing me smalls! You chew it of course." Ham said putting some in his mouth. "Yeah man all the pros do it." DeNunez said trying to explain. "Jeez smalls I bet you don't even know who the babe is." Ham laughed and so did all the boys. Smalls looked kinda confused and I wondered if he didn't know who it was but I wasn't gonna pressure him. Bertram passed it around and I whispered to Benny. "Don't take some, trust me, I will show you why." He just nodded. "Brooke don't tell mom I'm doing this." Luke looked at me and laughed. I just rolled my eyes and laughed with him. When yeah-yeah handed me the bag I just said. "Yeah no, not gonna happen." He just shrugged and passed it to DeNunez. They all got onto the ride and I told Benny not to go. "Why?" He said. "Go right ahead of you want puke all over you I'm not gonna stop you just warning you." I laughed. He laughed with me and we ran to the spinning teacups. We got on the ride and sat across from each other. They started the ride and we started spinning the teacups. Our were probably going the fastest. As we spun I slowly slid over to Benny bumping into him. We just laughed and kept spinning the ride. When the ride was over we were both really dizzy and almost fell over each other. I heard girls screaming in the distance and knew that someone had gotten puked on. "Told ya." I said as we watched the boys get off the ride looking terrible. "Well thanks for saving me." Benny said laughing. I could tell the boys were going home. Benny wanted to stay longer so I stayed with him. "I still have some money if you wanna go on more rides." I said as we walked around the carnival eating Cotten candy. "Okay, race ya." Benny said and started running. I chased after him and started catching up. We made it to the ticket booth and we were both out of breath. "Jeez your fast, maybe we should call you flash." Benny laughed. I laughed with him and got the tickets. Our first ride was the zipper.

We got on and it started spinning

We got on and it started spinning. We went upside down and Benny grabbed my hand. We were screaming and laughing. When we got off we were still holding hands but I didn't notice until he did. He looked down and blushed letting go of my hand. "Uhm what ride do you wanna go on next." Benny said nervously. "I-uhm I don't know." I said also nervous. "Maybe a more mellow ride." Benny laughed. "Okay what about the Ferris wheel." I asked. "Sounds good."

We went one the Ferris wheel and started going up

We went one the Ferris wheel and started going up. We were the only ones on the Ferris wheel. We stoped at the top. "Woah woah why did we stop." Benny said scared. "It's okay Benny I payed the guy extra to stop." I said laughing

"Why."

"Because look how pretty the view is." I pointed to the lights on the ground.

"Yeah it is really pretty

"Yeah it is really pretty." Benny said nodding.

I took out my phone and took a picture. I then turned the camera around, put my head on Bennys shoulder and took a picture. He just smiled and then laughed after I took it. "Send me those." 

"Got it, can I post them?" I asked.

"Sure." He said smiling.

I looked at him and I got lost in his eyes. We both were just staring at each other looking into each others eyes. I didn't even notice the ride started moving. We both started leaning on until the door opened by the worker. I blushed and got up. He followed and we walked in silence. "OoOoOo we should get ice cream." I said breaking the silence. He laughed and nodded. We ran to the ice cream stand and got ice cream. "I will pay you back for this." Benny said pointing to me and raising his eyebrows. "No, no it's fine. I swear you don't have to-" I started. "Brooke don't even try." He said laughing. I sighed and giggled. He got chocolate and I got mint and chip. After walking around talking and eating ice cream we started walking home. I went inside and nobody was there in guessing they were all asleep. I waved to Benny and he ran off to his house. "So how was your date with Benny?" Luke asked from the kitchen startling me. "Jeez you scared me, and it wasn't a date." I said sitting on the counter. "Yeah okay then what's this." Luke said holding up his phone showing the picture of me and Benny. He giggled when I rolled my eyes and went upstairs. I changed and went to sleep.