Harmonie Granger: first shifting

Start from the beginning

"Around 6 hours," Ron answers cautiously.

"Still got a little way to go, move him upstairs in the back bedroom and chain him up Alex." She says standing up, we look at her like shes crazy.

"Chain him up?! Why?! If anyone should be chained up its you! You betray-" ron gets cut off by another young men rushing in and pinning him to the wall.

"Do not stay anything because she's innocent by one of the professors who was actually a death eater!" The young man shouts, we look at him confused and concerned.

A take a second to take in the young men's attire, he was tall and muscler, his was missing an eye and has marks on his face and has a green eyes and dark brown hair.

During the commutation, we didn't notice The other young men that we heard his name is Alex and Y/n carried George up to the room and y/n came back down.

"Alright, Let him go JJ." Y/n says sternly walking and walking over to the twin toddlers.

"Mommy?" The girl toddler says and we once again looked shocked.

"You have a kid?" Harry questions.

"I have two, before anyone questions if I cheated on Harmonie, no their hers." We were shocked and I didn't know what to feel, I mean, one being back in her presence, two possibly finding out she's innocent and three im a mother and 4. George is being turned into a werewolf

"Wait, one how do you know how to help George? Two why didnt you tell us your side and three,  im a mother and you didnt tell me?" I question/rant.

"I am a werewolf myself, I was born one. Two I tried, nobody listened. Not even Dumbledore, three you wouldn't talk to me." She says then picks up the toddlers.

"Can I get to know my children?" I question with hope, she stays quiet before looking at JJ and molly who nod, thank you both.

"Uh yeah," she sets the twins down, "go meet your family loves." The twins rush over with smiles and giggles, they do look like y/n other then the eyes and hair, they have my brown eyes and hair, not y/ns black hair and blue eyes.

"Hi, I'm Aiden and this is my sister, Addy." The boy says and smiles.

"Hi, im uh... your mom." I say nervously, they light up and tackle me in a hug.

"Your the one mama told us about! Along with uncle Harry and Ron!" Addy squeals.

We look at y/n in shock that she did tell the kids about us, I mean we blamed her when she could possibly be innocent.

"We still need proof that your--" Dumbledore gets cut off by Y/n "listen, not infront of my kids. To be honest, I'm helping your friend and family then I hope you leave and never bug me or my family again." She raises her voice a little bit as her eyes turn purple, i gasp.

"I do have proof shes innocent but like she said, not infront of the goblins." Hagrid says

"These goblins, have a bedtime." Y/n says walking close to the twins and I, "you know the drill, come on kiddos."

"You want to take the kids to the basement actually due to the guy upstairs." JJ speaks up, honestly everyone is still in shock and I don't blame them.