*VERY SHORT INTRODUCTION*

Marie Terrance is nineteen years old. Her best friends are non-other than, One Direction. Liam and Marie have been best friends since they were 4. Marie has some strong feelings for Liam and Liam feels the same way. Will they be able to come out to everyone about their Secret Love? Marie and Liam tell each other EVERYTHING. Especially since Marie has no one to tell her feelings too. When Marie was 15 she got pregnant with her ex-boyfriend, he broke up with her once he found out. When her daughter, Abby, was 2, her parents got into a horrible car crash. Marie,17 at the time, was devastated. She had no clue how to support her and her daughter. That is until Marie got offered a job as a Victoria Secret Angel! Marie happily accepted.

She now gets payed 7 million dollars a year, which almost makes her richer than One Direction. Hard to believe? I know.Marie happier than ever, with her amazing job and awesome friends.

Marie lives in London, England next door to One Direction. She doesn't want to live in a big house because she has no need to. Her house is a beautiful 4 story home, it's very simple.

Marie has dirty blond hair, a tan complexion, blue eyes, and a perfect,white smile. Her daughter, Abby, has brown hair with a few blondH streaks, a tan complexion; like her mum, brown eyes, and a her front two teeth missing. They're both stunning!

One Direction, bigger than ever, are SUPER busy! With the boys going on tour, will Marie be able to keep her smile with none of her best friends home, and more importantly her love? Or will Liam finally tell the truth? Enjoy reading!