✨ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟙✨

Start from the beginning

Biana POV: 

I ran through the forest, laughing as the breeze swept across my face, pushing my hair back.

"Hey! Wait for me!" Tam called, racing after me. 

I laughed again and only ran faster. So much light and happiness and the boy I loved. I could do this forever. 

"Biana!" a desperate voice called. "Biana!" 

I turned around. "Tam?"

I turned around to see him tied up and unconscious on the ground. 

Surrounded by black cloaked figures. 

"What have you done to him?" I shout, fury building up inside of me.

"The same thing we will do to you." the figure at the front said. "Get her."

Before I could react, my wrists, shoulders, ankles, and knees are tied, leaving me helpless on the ground. 

"TAM!" I scream, hoping he would wake up. But he stays still, and quiet, not moving. Not breathing.

"No. No, no, Tam!!"

The figure at the front laughed. "Goodbye, Vacker."

I scream and jolt awake. I realize that I'm in bed, sweating like crazy and my pillow soaked with tears. 

"Tam..." I whisper. "Tammy."

He's dead. I remind myself. He's gone. Suddenly, I imagine his wanderling. Black leaves with sliver tips and pale blue flowers. Looking hard and sharp but actually soft and gentle. 

My eyes burned with tears and I slowly got up, not even bothering to make the bed as I stepped into the shower. I change into a simple pale green dress with flowered flats and no makeup. I also put on a white pearl bracelet with matching earrings, along with the simple yet beautiful white and black heart necklace that Tam had gotten for me on our first date.

I got out of the room, realizing that I was in the same room that I'd been in for my stay at Alluveterre. I left the tree house and walked into the forest.

It was beautiful, with rustling trees and animals skittering around. I sat down in the crook of the biggest tree in a clearing, the place I'd often come when I needed to clear my mind.

"I miss you, Tam." I said aloud to no one. "I love you."

I stayed there for a few hours, not moving until I heard someone shout my name. My heart nearly stopped once again as I recognized the voice. It was the voice I'd hear every night in my dreams, the voice of the boy I loved.

Tam's voice.

Biana's Outfit:

Hey guys! I can't believe I'm updating twice today! Again, pls vote and comment! Also, I'll try to update again this week. My plan is to update at least twice a week. I'll try to keep doing that! (Btw, this chapter is 1,010 words. That's like a lot for me.) Love You!!

-Emmie