Serena's heart shattered to pieces

Miette saw Serena behind her back, and pulled back away from Ash and said to her "Oh, Serena! Don't you know how to knock first?"

Serena stared at Miette with her blue sapphire eyes that was forming a dark aura around it now, Serena looked so emotionless but heartbroken at the same time, and so grabbed something from her small backpack and it was her knife. She then rushed towards Miette and stabbed her on the stomach and then her legs, falling onto the floor and Ash backing away, he was speechless of what he was witnessing.

"Stop it, Serena! You're fucking crazy!" Miette screamed in pain but Serena pretended to not hear that.

Serena kept stabbing Miette with a emotionless face but her eyes were widened. Miette kept begging her to stop but she didn't. Once Miette was already dead and her blood overflowing onto the floor now and Serena getting more and more bloody messy. As she kept stabbing and stabbing Miette's chest and then took out her eyes and ripped it apart from her and said, "You fucking whore! This is what you get for, touching my ASHY!"

Ash watched Serena getting covered more and more of Miette's blood, Ash then kneeled down and watch as he was super speechless. Serena looked at herself and she looked so filthy with Miette's blood staining her clothes now, but usually when she kills a person and then get soaked by blood she would change herself immediately. But this time, she isn't.. after seeing Miette, Serena lost control of herself and let her psychotic side take over her body now.

Serena stood up from Miette and turned around then walked towards Ash with a knife on her hand, and as she kneeled down with him, she dropped the bloody knife on the floor and grabbed Ash's face, smearing blood all over his cheeks now, Serena then said,

"Oh, Ashy.. don't worry, nobody can hurt you now.." Serena said giggling at herself and then she finally, kissed Ash on the lips, and Ash feeling frozen, still shocked but unable to put it into words, he watched his friend get murdered by his traveling companion.

Serena entered her tongue inside Ash and swirled her tongue across Ash's tongue too, touching each other's salivas, Ash never experienced such sexual act with Serena before and was about to ask why she murdered Miette, still dense as he is.

"Mmmmhh," Serena moaned inside Ash's mouth and then pulled back, "Ahhh, that feels good kissing you..oh Ashy.." Serena looked at Ash with lust on her eyes and then a smile on her face.

Her bloody hands were still on his cheeks and then her face turned into a sad expression and said to him, "Ash, I've finally exposed myself, for who I truly am, The truth is.. I kill p-people who I get jealous of! I always wanted to kill Clemont too Ash! Nurse Joy didn't tied him up, I did.. he started to like you and I didn't liked that at all..! So I had to do something about..it. Oh tell me, am I not good enough for you?" Serena said with a desperate face and she started to kiss Ash more aggressively, Ash doesn't know what to think about Serena now but at the same time, he's enjoying himself with Serena being this horny to him now. Suddenly Ash pulled away,