【10】

"Ahhhhh that feels good!" 

Lisa pushed the small glass towards the female bartender indicating her to pour another shot into her glass and that bartender was non-other than her good friend, Anong who works there as a part-timer. Anong was Lisa's classmate, both of them were not that close but we could say that they trust each other.

Anong placed the alcohol back in the rack and gave Lisa a worried look. "Lis, this is enough! You took 3 shots so mind telling me why you are here and what is the problem?" She asked with concern. 

Lisa looked back at her and covered her face with her palm yelling over the loud music or we could say she moaning in stress. "I fucking messed up!" 

"What did you do that made you come here to the club and drink like this? This is your first time coming to a club and you always tell me your dad would kill you if you come to a place like this...wouldn't your 'pride' tarnish?" Anong asked the last part in a playful earning a glare from Lisa.

Anong laughed nervously and asked again while letting out an exhalation "Fine, tell me what's wrong?" 

"I did a sin...A grave sin!" Lisa said and Anong ran over to her out of the bar when she noticed her crying all of a sudden. 

"What kind of a friend am I? Why am I so stupid? Why didn't I just tell him the fucking truth?!" Lisa kept crying and Anong was growing more curious. 

"Who are you talking abo-" Lisa interrupted her question by just answering right away.

"It's BamBam! I am such a bad friend. How can I do this to my best friend? I am sorry BamBam! I am sorryyyy" Lisa kept mumbling and Anong knew that alcohol was kicking her in. Anong hugged her tightly and soothed her back trying to calm her down. She saw a man walking towards them.

"Hey, sexy! Why are you-"

"Fuck off"

 Was the only thing that Anong said. The man got intimidated and wandered away while scratching the back of his neck. Well, almost everyone got intimidated by Anong because of her bitch resting features but she is a whole softie when you get to know her. She is somewhat similar to Jennie.

A few moments later Lisa eventually stopped crying and was sniffing lightly. "Now tell me...what happened?" Anong asked again but this time calmly while rubbing her shoulder.

Lisa started telling her what happened and Anong was pretty shocked. Anong felt sad but at the same time disappointed for Lisa. 

"Lis...look I understand what you are going through but what you did was wrong. It's wrong to play with someone's feelings. If you told BamBam how you really felt, this marriage might probably be canceled. I know you did this for him and your parents but..." Anong explained to her a bit hesitantly but careful with her words to not hurt her. 

"It's not wrong to be selfish for once, right? And about your dad, let him be! Date a guy way better than your dad and make him feel proud by that" Anong said trying to cheer her up. 

Lisa rubbed her nose and looked at her with her puffy eyes. "What...what about BamBam?" She asked completely clueless on what to do.

"Well, you just gotta tell him the truth Lis. Imagine how hurt he- No! Both of you will be after marriage? It's better telling him the truth as soon as possible" Anong advised her. Lisa stood up abruptly and grabbed the bottle of alcohol from the counter. 

She started gulping down the whole bottle which made Anong taken aback by her actions. 

"Lisa what are you doing?! Your father would kill you!" Anong scowled as she tried snatching the bottle from her hand but she pulled back aggressively.