Chapter 8 - Double Trouble

Start from the beginning

They were fixing each other with angry looks, more mad at how they couldn’t be closer than the attempts to be.

Louis suddenly stood up and slowly walked between Harry’s legs, resting his hands on the boy’s thighs.

‘Maybe I should stop doing that as well then.’ He challenged and Harry sighed at the contact.

‘Maybe you should. And I probably shouldn’t do that…’ Harry whispered as he pulled Louis’ waist closer to his hips.

‘Probably not. Because if you did, I’d probably do this…’ The man leaned forward and Harry couldn’t stop him this time, no one would interrupt them this time. It was happening. The gap between their face slowly vanished and their lips brushed in one stroke. Louis pulled back to admire Harry’s plump pink lips before taking his cheeks in his hands, deepening the kiss as the boy ran his hands up the man’s back. The kiss was slow, tender, affectionate, and told more than either of them could say.

‘You definitely shouldn’t have-‘ Harry started but Louis cut him off by kissing him again.

They stayed like this for a while, taking their breath between the tangle of their tongues discovering each other.

‘D’you even know how pretty you are ?’ Louis breathed in Harry’s neck, making the boy moan under his words.

Harry wrapped his legs around Louis’ waist and was about to say something back when Louis’ phone buzzed. When he didn’t answer after the third ring, Harry gestured for him to take the call, wiping his mouth from Louis’ saliva, still grinning and panting.

‘Yeah ? Oh hi. No, just finishing up some work at the office. Yeah. Okay, bye.’ Louis hung up and went back to Harry’s neck but the boy moved away, standing up, his smile no longer to be seen.

‘I think I should go now.’

‘Harry…’

‘I can’t be your secret Louis, I’m sorry.’

‘But you know how things are. Please don’t do this. You’re the only person that makes me happy. I’d be miserable without you.’

‘You make me happy too.’

‘Then how could it be so wrong ?’

Harry stepped closer to the older man, head down, before taking his hand in his own, rubbing his palm with his thumb.

‘You promise you don’t love her yeah ?’

‘Of course not.’

‘Ugh…’ Harry sighed, leaning down to peck Louis’ lips one last time. ‘ I guess I’ll see you tomorrow then, boss’ He was smiling again, giving Louis his sunshine back.

Maybe this wasn’t so bad after all…if they made each other so happy.