Pt 33

The next morning you wake up to Asian waking you up at 7:30 am.
Asian:Wake up sis!
Tiana:I'm up what?
Asian:come on we gotta go get my outfit from my house.
Tiana:ight let me put on my slides. Then you put on your slides and y'all leave and go to Asian and von house. Once she get in the drive way this how they house look

Tiana:DAMM who Hal live here with?!Asian:his sisters mom and his kids then my sister and my momma

Asian:his sisters mom and his kids then my sister and my momma.
Tiana:so you don't have no kids?
Asian:no but me and von baby momma coo.
Tiana:ok. Then y'all go in the house and you follow Asian to her and von room to get the outfit. Then y'all got the outfit shoes and she don't need her make up bc Tiana already got some. Then y'all leave and go back to the house. Once y'all get back the door was unlocked so y'all go in and see von and Kobe downstairs.
Tiana:gm y'all.
Them:gm!
Asian:weird but ok. Then you and Asian go upstairs to the room her and von was sleeping in.
Asian:ok so me and von gotta leave at 7 pm then y'all leave at 8 so ima need you to do my make up at 6:15 bc ik it take long but not too long.
Tiana:ok so you want a natural look?
Asian:I mean do what ever you think look better.
Tiana:ok and I have some perfume if you need some.
Asian:is it sweet or strong?
Tiana:sweet I don't wear strong perfume Kobe hates dat.
Asian:ok. Then you go back in your room and see Kobe in the watching tv.
Tiana:hey baby!
Kobe:hey mamas! Then you go over by him and sit on his lap facing him with you head on his shoulder.
Kobe:you ok?
Tiana:yep but I'm tired bc Asian woke me up at 7:30 this morning.
Kobe:go to sleep then.
Tiana:I can't but shh. Then 7 minutes later she end up going to sleep.
Kobe:welp I'm going back to sleep. Then he end up going to sleep. Few hours later it was 6:00 when you woke up.
Tiana:shit Kobe let go of me rq.
Kobe:nooo!
Tiana:let go of me I gotta do something!
Kobe:stop raising your voice at me and ok. Then he let go of you and you see Asian downstairs eatting.
Tiana:you ready or you wanna wait til 6:15?
Asian:6:15
Tiana:ok let me go get my makeup. Then you go upstairs and look for your make up. Then you found it and it was 6:16.
Tiana:DAMN IT. Oop! Then you ran downstairs and see Asian sitting in the chair.
Tiana:ok let's see what I can do. Then you did this

Tiana:go look in the mirror

Tiana:go look in the mirror. Then she look in the mirror and get happy.
Asian:Zaaaanm you went all out sis!
Tiana:periodt! Then y'all laugh and y'all go back upstairs and you give her the perfume and she use it then give it back. Rn it's 6:55 so Asian started fixing her hair and clothes then it was 7 so they left then you got everybody else up to get ready. Then everybody got up and they got ready(I will show the outfits before y'all leave) then you flatiron the girls hair , then you went to go get ready but you didn't do your make up and you flatiron your hair then did the girls make up(not kiya) and fixed their outfits then you went in your bathroom and started doing your makeup. While you was doing your makeup Kobe come in and hug you from behind.
Kobe:you look a lil stressed mamas.
Tiana:I'm not stressed I'm good.
Kobe:you sure? Then you look at him through the mirror like ik you heard me.
Kobe:ok ok I'm srry. Then he laugh and just watch you do your make up then you put on your outfit. Then Kobe see what you wearing.
Kobe:nope Change.
Tiana:nooo Kobe damn!
Kobe:who you yelling at?
Tiana:...
Kobe:exactly now go change.
Tiana:no Kobe I'm not changing. Then you get your phone your phone charge lipgloss w33d and something to drink like Hennessy.
Kobe:oh you tryin get fucked up fucked up?
Tiana:yep idgaf if I'm drunk.
Kobe:yeah yeah😂 then everybody leave besides kiya and jiggy bc they have to watch the babies. So you mike jayda and Kobe got in a car Monty layla jano and ida got in a car and macei got in her car then y'all drove to the show.
Tiana:when we get in here don't say shit to these ppl they crazy.
Them:ight. Then y'all go back stage and see von and Asian.
Tiana:wasssup y'all!
Asian:hey y'all!
Von:sup homies! Ight so my show start in a few minutes so y'all can drink smoke do whatever but don't be fucking like dead serious.
Us:ight. Then you and kobe go to the table where the drinks is and you drink some remey ma.
Kobe:you drink that nasty ass shit?
Tiana:yep! Then 10 minutes later von tell y'all to go out there bc the show finna start. Y'all got front row but after 20 minutes in the show y'all hear gun shots and you black out.
TIANA POV:
We was just rapping and drinking and stuff until we heard gun shots and I blacked out and that was the last thing I heard.
END OF TIANA POV.
KOBE POV:
I was with Tiana getting a drink and we all heard gun shots and we started running but I didn't see Tiana and von and Asian ran off stage and ran where me and Tiana was so I ran over too.
Kobe:why y- then I seen Tiana shot in her chest and back.
Kobe:SHIT! Then Asian call the ambulance and they get here and take Tiana. Then me von and asian go to my car and see mike and jayda in here.
Jayda:where she at?
Kobe:she in the hospital.
Mike:What?!
Von:yeah she got hit in the chest and back.
Jayda:damn it!
TBC...