24

And it was Mari Bryce and some other boy you never seen before.
Kobe:yoo wasssup!
Bryce:wsg brother!
Mari:wsg y'all!
The boy:wsg Kobe!
Kobe:yoo jigs damn boy you got talk but jigs this my wifey Tiana.
Jiggy:hey I'm jiggy but you can call me jig or whatever you like.
Tiana:well I'm Tiana you can call me tt Ana or what ever you like.
Jiggy:I like her already she's nice. Then they come in and sit on the couch.
Kobe:so do you and Mari drink bryce?
Mari:I drink but it got to something that get me drunk.
Bryce:yeah but I'm mostly a smoker.
Kobe:Tiana a smoker but she don't do it a lot.
Jiggy:so how long have you Tiana been together for?
Kobe:we met in the summer in college then we got together ever since.
Bryce:have y'all fought before? Then you look at Kobe like he finna die.
Kobe:yeah but it was fault though.
Mari:why you so quiet cousin?
Tiana:idk but anybody want some wine?
Kobe&Mari:me plz!
Bryce:you got any Hennessy or champagne?
Tiana:yk I always gotta keep Hennessy on me. Then your pour there cups and give it to them.
Tiana:jiggy you want any juice?
Jiggy:yeah you got some apple or pineapple juice?
Tiana:apple juice. Then you pour him a cup and give it to him.
Jiggy: thanks.
Tiana:np. Then you go over to Kobe and sit on his lap.
Bryce:so I heard you smoke.
Tiana: yeah I smoke I been smoking since I was 15.
Jiggy:damn I'm 15 and don't smoke.
Tiana:good wait til your like 18.
Kobe:*whisper in your ear* you so fine ma.
Tiana:*say while laughing* I'm not finna go through this with you again.
Mari:what?
Kobe:nun.
Jiggy:so Bryce you still with Monroe?
Bryce:no I'm done with her she cheated on me with some nigga Derek. Then you look up from Kobe and look surprised.
Kobe:go in the room rq mamas. Then go upstairs and start crying and had flashbacks. Then somebody came in the room and it was Kobe.
Kobe:mamas you good?
Tiana:no I'm not good.
Kobe:look I seen your face when he said Derek name and that's why I told you go upstairs rq.
Tiana:I wanna hug Kobe🥺.
Kobe:okay. Then he gets in bed next to you and hugs you. 4 minutes later Tiana went to sleep so Kobe go back downstairs.
Mari:y'all good?
Kobe:yeah she had a lil problem but she went to sleep.
Mari:ok. Then they talk for a lil more.
Kobe:well if y'all wanna stay it's 3 rooms open or jiggy if you wanna sleep with me and Tiana.
Jiggy:yeah ima sleep with y'all. Then everybody go separate ways and jiggy lay in front of you while Kobe was behind you. Then next day you wake up and see jiggy sleep in front of you Kobe sleep with no shirt on and you waking up with no shirt on. So you get up and go downstairs and see Mari and Bryce.
Tiana:gm boys.
The boys:gm tt.
Mari:ok so I decided that we should all go some where today bc you and Kobe been in the house all the time.
Tiana:and where we going?
Mari:well since y'all birthday in two weeks we're going shopping and then we going to this restaurant where you can sit inside bubbles(not an actual bubble)
Tiana:ok. Then you hear jiggy and Kobe coming downstairs.
Tiana:gm sleepy heads.
Kobe:gm ma
Jiggy:gm tt.
Kobe:is it just me or she had a shirt on last night?
Mari:she had one on last night.
Tiana:damn do y'all know how it feels to sleep in a bed with 3 ppl in one spot?
Jiggy:yes you are going to be hot and I swear Kobe had a shirt on before we went to sleep.
Kobe:yeah I did it got hot last night.
Bryce:y'all weird.
Tiana:ok and you act like you ain't never seen me Cohen and Kobe sleep in one bed before.
Kobe:he would do it all the time. Then you start laughing when Kobe said that but Kobe seen you trying to fake a smile.
Kobe:come on lets go upstairs and talk brb y'all. Then you and kobe go upstairs.
Kobe:baby ik you miss Cohen but you just have to stop the fake smile it's ok.
Tiana:Kobe I can't it's like Cohen is the only person I could remember.
Kobe:it's ok mamas now come on let's have some fun today.
Tiana:ima try.
Kobe:no your not your going to have fun today.
Tiana:ok*mumbles* bitch.
Kobe:yeah you trying me.
Tiana:*you say while walking downstairs *ok ima stop*mumbles* no I won't.
TBC...