(ClassRep changed KillMe to Shinso
and changed Static Shock⚡️to Pikachu⚡️)(Shinso changed his name to InsomniaPrince)

InsomniaPrince: Mind Explaining why I'm in a group chat with my dads in it, Midoriya?

Cinnamonroll Deku: *Plays G note* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!

Pikachu⚡️: AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Auxcord: AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!

InsomniaPrince: AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!

EmoKing🖤: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Sharkboi: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

AlienQueen👾: AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHGH!!!!!!!!!!!!

❄️IcyHot🔥: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KodaThornberry: AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

OctoNinja: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! (Shoji)

Deathbreath: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WateryDeath: When I was a young girl, My fathers took me into the city...

Sharkboi: To see a Marching band! He said, "Son, when you grow up, would you be the savior of the broken...

InsomniaPrince: "The beaten and the Damned!"

Deathbreath: I'm so proud to be your brother

WateryDeath: Until I pull a Percy or Leo move that could potentially get me killed

Deathbreath: Like that time you did a reenactment of Percy when he shot himself out of a volcano?

No.1Hero: WHAT?!

MasterMind: Really

KinkQueen: How did you survive?!

CinnamonrollDeku: That sound kinda fun

InsomniaPrince: Don't even think about blowing yourself up without me, Izuku

Megaphone: Shinso No!

InsomniaPrince: Shinso Yes

Zero Gravity: Deku no!

ClassRep: Midoriya, Suicide isn't the answer! (I'm Iida Tenya, class Rep of UA hero course Class 1A)

GroundZero💣: DO A DAMN BACKFLIP!

CinnamonrollDeku: Kacchan approved!

❄️IcyHot🔥: Use Endeavor instead! (Todoroki Shoto)

MasterMind: I approve of the use of Endeavor as a test dummy.

No.1Hero: Can we go back to the original topic of Young (L/N) is in this chat and the protection that we can grant her at UA?

Deathbreath: As one of her brothers, I highly doubt that a bunch of strangers can protect her from our father's enemies. (Y/N) please come to camp or better yet, come to Father's house with me.

WateryDeath: Nah, I don't feel comfortable with our stepmom glaring at us because we're dad's bastard kids. Also, if the bounty is that high, what makes you think I can go to both camps for protection?

WateryDeath: Besides, India is fantastic. Last week I explored the Catacombs of France and walked through the concentration camps of Germany, and I paid my respects.

Deathbreath: Damn it, sis, why are you so wild?

WateryDeath: I take after both fathers. One wild and free like the ocean and the other a close friend of Thanatos.

Deathbreath: I hate that you're right. Gtg, Leo set himself on fire again. Percy and Will are trying to put him out before he blows something up.

CinnamonrollDeku: It was nice chatting with you @Deathbreath!

Deathbreath: Call me Nico. We'll jam to Bullet by Hollywood undead when I get back.

WateryDeath: bye, Neeks!👋🏽