Alex cant sleep

Alex was sitting at the kitchen-isle, holding a glass of milk while staring into nothingness when the sudden presence of the most terrifying guy ever snapped him out of it. Erik Lehnsherr, a man Alex respected admired and feared.

"Mr. Summers, What are you doing up at this hour?" Erik voice was filled with sleep, but no less confident
Than it was the day him and Charles recruited him,
or when in the intense regulus training rituals Erik loved so much.

Alex chuckled lightly. "C'mon, we both know no one in this house has ever had the luxury of a good night sleep. We just all try to sleep through as many nightmares tell one wakes us up."  He turned around and stood up before gulping down his milk  like one might do with a glass of alcohol after a hard day. "Besides, I could ask you the same question, Metal man."

Something had happened in that exact moment. Maybe it was a shift of atmosphere or build up that had decided to release, but it happened and both men felt it. Deeply. It was as though they could see the air thicken as Erik's eyes wandered down to notice Alex's very pink lips that we're now coated in milk.

Alex shakily placed his glass back onto the counter.
He swallowed and tried to keep himself from breathing heavily. "Yeah, uhm... would- would you like some food? I can have make something and-" his breath hatched when Erik stepped one step forward, then another, pressing Alex lightly against the counter and having their chests flush up against each other's.

Erik flashed him a suggestive smirk while his eyes darted across Alex's face. "Thank you, mr.summers, but I can feed myself," he spoke softly but in a husky voice and his beard lightly scratching across Alex's cheeks. His right hand reached behind Alex's back and let his fingers touch lightly, almost ghostly, before leaving again to grab the cupcake Alex wanted to eat before his Erik walked in. Alex's eyes fluttered shut and Erik's face was decorated with yet another shark like grin, that seemed triumphant. As if he knew what he did to the young man - which he did, for the record -, as if this had been his plan all along.

He let out a small blow of air to catching Alex's cheek. "Although, I do feel as if this one was meant for you," Erik softly spoke into his ear before retreating back again, to look at Alex, Who was trying his hardest to not show how close he was to losing his mind, his eyes lit and his mouth just slightly parted, while his heart beat faster, faster, faster. It would've scared Alex, really, if he wasn't too lost in the bliss of Magneto so close.

Erik unwrapped the little cake very carefully, to then toss the wrapping away without any care. He dipped his finger into the sweet, white icing and made sure it was covered generously, all in a slow motion that gave Alex's foggy mind almost enough time to process what was happening. That didn't last long, though, as it took Erik no time , to look into his blue eyes to have Alex completely lose himself yet again.

He lifted his right hand to lay his frosted finger softly upon Alex's open lips. and his left hand took a path, down Alex's chest and underneath the warm fabric of his shirt to reach its destination and made little circles on the young mans stomach, right above the loose cotton pants Alex wore to sleep but not quite where he needed it.

Alex certainly took his time responding to all of these actions, astray from reality, but when he did it was a shaky breath together with a tongue to clean up Erik's finger that escaped his mouth. He looked at the bigger man with arousal, with an unspoken request, because Alex was just so close and he couldn't decide on whether that was absolutely horrible or purely heaven. Erik didn't let that stop him from his plan, though, no, it even encouraged him.

He placed his now clean hand onto the back of Alex's head, grabbing the blonde hair lightly and pulled him closer, placing his mouth almost directly next to Alex's ear. His left hand travelled directly above Alex's heart and Alex had to keep himself from thrusting himself into the arms of this evil man, There wasn't enough touch, he needed more.
Erik just opened he's mouth slowly and spoke soft "Good boy," Was all Erik but, it had the expected effect.

Alex's whole body trembled as squirming in front of the man as he came in his trousers, a moan that escaped his now completely open mouth had Erik chuckle just slightly and if he had his eyes open, he would've been able to see just how close Erik's to his, when he walked out of the kitchen in a swift motion, with a knowing shark smile on his face that most likely would have young Alex come all over again again.  Alex just stood there baffled of what had happened.

The next morning he was awoken by a concerned Raven who had found him leaning against the kitchen counter, asleep, with a dry mouth and dirty pants.