sucking hmm

Chaeyoung finds herself in the lake house, sitting down on the floor as she overlooks the lake. Siri wasn't much help a while ago so she just gave up and listened to some Spotify to clear her mind off things.

Footsteps suddenly echo in the lake house. "You should work on your communication skills, Chaeyoung-ah," Jisoo's voice evades her small bubble of peace as it gets closer and closer.

Chaeyoung sighs and looks up at her looming figure. "Trust me, unnie, I'm trying."

"Jimin looked like a little duckling when I left, probably confused." Jisoo sits beside and wiggles to get comfortable. "You're so bad with your emotions, it's embarrassing."

The younger huffs. "I know, you don't have to tell me." She swings her legs at the edge, "What did the guys say?"

"Oh, nothing much. They know."

"Fuck, I knew it."

"Lisa accidentally slipped the news to Namjoon yesterday, now they're plotting something against you," Jisoo tells her, looking at her from under her lashes to check her reaction.

God, why did Lalisa have to be such an imbecile?

"Jesus christ, it's always her," she crosses her arms in annoyance. "I wish she'd just duct tape her mouth permanently. She's the most annoying person I've ever met, I swear to God."

Her unnie chuckles, already used to the younger ones bickering. "But you should really talk to him, Chaeng, get things cleared out."

"I don't know how."

"You don't have to know how, it'll just come out eventually," she persuades as she leans back on her hands. "Look, we've been trying to get you and Jimin to be friends for the past years and I don't want to see our hard work go to waste. Pick your stinky panties up and just talk to him."

"My panties aren't stinky-"

"Talk with your heart, not your mind."

Chaeyoung blushes at that. "I don't know... I'm still guilty that I can't even face him."

"You're such a wimp." Jisoo pinches her arm. "You can do it, Chaeng-ah. Maybe not now, but tomorrow."

"And I thought you're going to say inspiring words," Chaeyoung slightly smiles. "Now leave me alone, unnie. I'm having my moment here."

"Whatever," Jisoo moves to stand up. "I hope the mosquitos suck your blood real good."

"I hope you suck Taehyung real good!" She says loudly, earning a smack on the head. "What? It's true!"

"You mean to say you'll suck Jimin real good."

"Kim Jisoo, I won't hesitate to throw this rock at you."