chicken war?!

Waking up at 12pm in the afternoon isn't such a bad thing at all, Chaeyoung soon realizes as she stomps down the stairs of her apartment-loft, after having brushed her teeth and washed her face.

Her downstairs area is bathed by the sun, almost blindingly that she has to squint her eyes to see among the shiny floor boards. She almost wants to go back to her bed and sleep, but thought against it; her stomach has been growling for the past 10 minutes and she needs food right now or else she'd go crazy.

She drags her feet to one of the smaller couches and plops down, the sunlight glaring at her back. Beside her, a sleeping Jimin lies peacefully on his side, cheeks squished and mouth slightly open.

"Cute," she absentmindedly mumbles before taking out her phone to have something delivered. She's obviously in no position to cook, given that she's still a little bit hungover and Jimin is shit faced, so she orders Chinese takeout--Jimin's favourite.

The food arrives half an hour later, and Chaeyoung stands up from her place at the couch to get it outside her door. She makes sure to give a generous tip before putting the bags atop the coffee table, where she decides they would eat.

"Min," she nudges the said guy's side, "wake up."

He doesn't move.

In result, she shakes him violently. Jimin is a light sleeper, she knows, so it'll take a few shakes before he opens his eyes. "Wake up, you dickhead, we need to eat."

A muffled groan came from him. "'M head hurts," he mutters, voice raspy and laced with sleep.

"Well, what did you expect?" Chaeyoung says. "Take your advil just so you could get it over with and we can eat."

"I went too hard last night," he mumbles as he lifts a hand to massage his temple. She could only imagine how it must be throbbing right now.

"Face the consequences," she replies. "Sit up, oh my god."

"Fucking hell, wait, my head feels like it's going to burst!" Jimin snaps and then groans. "You can eat first, it's not like the world's going to end if I won't eat with you."

She sighs and rolls her eyes. "Do you want me to feed you?"

Jimin's eyes open out of a sudden. "You'll do that?"

"Why not?"

He grins. "If you feel like it then you can."

She springs into action and picks up a huge chunk of sweet and sour pork, leaning over to Jimin. "Here you go..." he slowly moves to sit up, and when he does, he opens his mouth. "Say sike, idiot," she eats the pork instead, feeling the slightest bit proud when Jimin looks at her in shock. "You have hands, use them."

"Sometimes I forget how much of an asshat you are, now I remember." He mutters as he closes his eyes in pain. "You still have to thank me though, I was the one who took you home last night."

"What do you mean?"

"Of course you forgot." He sighs. "You fell asleep while lining up for the restroom so I took you home." Chaeyoung watches as he struggles with his chopsticks, so she grabs it from him and pulls it apart. "Had to lift you up to your room. I even made you tea and soup and stuff." 

She returns the chopsticks. "Ah, well, thanks I guess." Jimin drinks the advil as she speaks. "I took care of you too, so now we're even."

"If you'd tell me months ago about you taking care of me I'd laugh at your face," he snorts rather weakly, reaching out for the chicken.

"Please don't. Your breath smells like shit."

He throws the chicken leg at her (who knew chicken could be painful?). "Shut the fuck up, Chaeng."

"Oh my god, you don't just throw chicken at anyone, Park Jimin!"

Jimin throws his head back and laugh, only to let out another groan as his headache worsens. Chaeyoung smirks.

"Karma."

A chicken wing suddenly hits her face.

"Park Jimin, you little shit!"