Omega on Omega action (NJ x Markson) (Omega/Canon)(NSFW)

Start from the beginning

At that, it was Jackson's turn to pout "You get off on watching Jaebum and me! If anything you are a perv!"

Now that Jackson said that, Namjoon was not gonna say no to a show like that, it sounded like a great idea, how did you buy tickets for that show? Normally Namjoon wasn't gonna think like that, but at that moment, could you really blame him, he was still softly feeling up Mark's ass and the older omega smelled so good. Mix that with Jackson's alpha scent, and Namjoon's poor brain couldn't think of anything that wasn't how and when he could get off next.

Mark looked between Jackson and Namjoon, then he had a wicked look on his face, he leaned forward to whisper something in Namjoon's ear that Jackson could hear. Namjoon's answer was a fast and eager nod, but he did look a little sad as Mark got out of his lap and the younger had to let go of that magical ass.

The oldest omega had a rocking in his hips as he crossed the room to stand in front of Jackson who visually swallowed seeming a little nervous, "Come with us."

Jackson couldn't do anything other than just nodding and following Mark as the omega dragged him by his shirt, both were quickly followed by Namjoon who had an almost silly smile on his face since he knew what was about to go down.

As soon as they entered the bedroom, Jackson was pushed onto the bed by Mark who staddled him and kissed him deeply, should Jackson have wondered what was going on? Why Mark suddenly seemed to kiss him like the second their lips didn't touch he was gonna run out of air? Yes he should have questioned it, did he? No cause Mark.

He tried to let his hands run down Mark's back, but Mark wouldn't let him, instead, he ran his hands up so instead he was holding Jackson hand's above his, while at the same time reaching back or something Namjoon was giving to him.

Jackson wasn't noticing anything tho, he was so focused on Marks warm body pressed against his. He first noticed something was off as something cold closed around his wrists and when Mark moved away from him... he couldn't follow.

That was when Jackson realized what had happened, Mark had handcuffed him to the bed, and the omega looked way too happy with himself "Maaark!" Jackson was whiny, he knew what was about to happen.

"You said you wanted a show, and you are gonna get it," he smirked before pulling Namjoon into the bed as well "you are gonna see me take part this cutie, and you won't be able to touch any of us or yourself."

Namjoon blushed a little, both at Mark calling him cutie and for what he knew was about to happen, even more, when he heard Jackson's slightly whiny words "but I wanna touch! Please."

Mark bopped Jackson on the nose, just like he had done Namjoon only 15 minutes ago when he was being whiny "no, now lie there and be pretty, try not to stink up the entire room. I like to smell Namjoon's scent as well."

The alpha was pouting, probably for multiple reasons, one Mark was clearly teasing him cause all three of them knew that Jackson couldn't actually control how much scent he was producing, also he couldn't smell Namjoon's scent himself, "meanie."

"Yes, I am the big bad omega here to tease you." Mark almost tackled Namjoon so he was lying on his back with Mark's much smaller body on top of his, again he bopped Namjoon's nose, this time with his own "well hello there, fancy to see you here."

Namjoon couldn't stop himself from giggling a little, Mark was just so silly, but at the same time, he was so good at making Namjoon feel like he actually belonged there, like he was wanted. A feeling Namjoon still wasn't used to "hello."

He smiled showing off his dimples at Mark on top of him, Mark himself couldn't stop a giggling "So I do have a little bit of payback to give I feel."